It's available when you do the weapon selects when you pick a room, huh? All you need to do is turn all the other Merc weapons off and it should be the last one on the list for assault rifles and stuf.

Most people leave on only the Golden AK, the F57, the AK-74, and the 226, from what I've noticed.

Otherwise, when Home is updated, you'll be able to get it from there with a minigame like the stuff on Resident Evil 5 that, apparently, you can unlock the same way. =\

Crusty_Demons ]

Golden guns go back further than COD..

400px-GE_Goldengun.png

IW is not the creator of all things...

OMFG!!! is that how that game actually looked like? that game was in N64 what CoD is now on PS3/Xbox.. best shotter ever..007 was the shit.. specially golden eye!

and back then those graphics where overwhelming to mee..

Hellraiser ]
Crusty_Demons ]

400px-GE_Goldengun.png

OMFG!!! is that how that game actually looked like? that game was in N64 what CoD is now on PS3/Xbox.. best shotter ever..007 was the shit.. specially golden eye!

there is a valve mod that remade the game, you should check it out.

CDBS14 ]
Hellraiser ]
Crusty_Demons ]

400px-GE_Goldengun.png

there is a valve mod that remade the game' date=' you should check it out.

[/quote']

That is the modded game in the screen shot. Goldeneye 007 was endless fun with 4 players on the N64.

Crusty_Demons ]

400px-GE_Goldengun.png

Come on now. Do you really think this golden AK-47 idea came from this picture you posted? I think its a safe assumption that the idea came from one of the biggest games of all time that was released two years ago.

So I guess you think the new "achievement" system they are gonna introduce with the DLC comes from some other game 10 years old? I think not.

But I think its cool. Imitation is the best form of flattery. And it is clear that is what they are trying to do. Like they should've done from the very beginning. They tried to reinvent the wheel when someone had already made it perfect. All they had to do is polish the damn wheel.

So to continue with more analogies, lol, they are now borrowwing idea's from another wheel (not the whole wheel, just parts) that is making a few hundred million dollars. Big surprise.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

from what i understand and have seen first hand there are people already running around in ranked rooms and quickmatches with golden ak-47. sry i just dont think slant six is crafty enough to come up with an idea like that

yea right now its is a glitch you do to get the gun ,The glitch involves creating a room with all weapons & grenades OFF except for the Golden AK, play as merc, exit room, start quick match, turn on grenades, go & save profile.

(didn't see above post)

as of the DLC launch psn home is supposed to update to where you are able to get it legit

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

from what i understand and have seen first hand there are people already running around in ranked rooms and quickmatches with golden ak-47. sry i just dont think slant six is crafty enough to come up with an idea like that

yea right now its is a glitch you do to get the gun ,The glitch involves creating a room with all weapons & grenades OFF except for the Golden AK, play as merc, exit room, start quick match, turn on grenades, go & save profile.

as of the DLC launch home is supposed to update to where you are able to get it legit

Yea now that i know how its obtained i agree with you 100%