Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Calling all UF: COD Clans

There are currently sign ups for UF: The Stimulus and was wondering what all these COD clans are currently doing. The clans listed below all took part of UF:141 and I would like to see them sign up for this tournament as well. It's a 4 week, 3 day a week event of 6v6 fun matches with your clan and against other respected clans. So lets get in there and hand in those apps. and get this thing going.

OGC

SxB

SHO

WOLF

>R<

cBF

U

LPK

RVN

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

I think people are going away just because it takes to damn long to have tournaments or other things to play im not trying to complain about UF at all i love this place and have met some great ppl. All im saying is that ppl are going to go away unless you give them more than 3 tournaments a year

We have thrown a bunch of tourneys out there and have not been able to fill them with clans. Like 3-4 in the past little while. SO Its hard for me to understand that, but your input appreciated, thanks.

Rooster im not trying to get you mad brotha im not all im saying is CT is throwing out tournaments and people also have GB im just saying there are other things out there and i know it sounds like im promoting them and im def not doing that all im saying is they have other things to go to for down time and they probably forget to check UF for the Tournys and stuff

Like rooster said give some kind of reason and maybe something can be done to fix it. I mean it's a shame that all these clans out there that do want to par-take in a UF event this summer won't be able to if no one signs up.

I don't think interest in COD/MW2 is strong in LPK at the moment. We were in the last tourney but I think we had number problems as most of us weren't interested. I did post up in our forums about this if anyone was interested but it doesn't look like they are (no negatives but zero responses).

-Rooster- ]

Im not getting mad all. I wanted to know what people think the reasons are. I appreciate it actually :)

i see a few clans have offered up their reasons, and there is a lotta guessin as to why nobody has signed up, but i think a lot of clans might not want to post their reasons for not signing up due to any bias that may be held against them or the chance of opinions being taken the wrong way.

Or the game is boring now....lol

That is what I said as a reason before and I still hold to it.

AieL will sign up if given the opportunity.

WOLF is having some issues. AMBJE's house burned down. I wouldn't expect them to respond.

SHO has stated that they are done with COD for the time being.

That leaves:

OGC

>R<

cBF

you can take SxB off your list wolf. i really dont see any reason i need to explain to you or any other clan leader why my clan did or did not sign up for a tournament.

Its too bad...this is promising to be the best COD tournament yet with the theme nights, no spamming rockets, etc....

VR will be participating regardless what size this tourney ends up being. I hope others show up all the same to get more of a variety of clans.