UF Questions

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors

I see once again you are going to stir up some issues and I will address a few of your points and your failure at research...

Since you are going to stir the pot:

Kontrol Freak did Sponsor one of our Tournaments back in 2009. Brady Games has been a long time sponsor of Urgent Fury offering Guides as prizes. And you are correct Urgent Fury does utilize Zedo network as our ad server.

I must have missed your reply pulling up a post from 2009 where no one participated in the podcast giveaways to get the free sets of accessories from KF.

So you have done a little research to call out some of the software we use and you try to call us out as falsifying our claim of having a dedicated server... so let me fix your problem here.

As many who have purchased products from Zazzle have been very satisfied, and POD are always going to be higher cost since we are not ordering bulk, this is why it is known ans Print on Demand. And once again you want to know how much we are making... since we are a pro seller, why don't you go research how we got there... problem is the program changed and I am not going to tell you what level we are.

You are right we use Enom for our Registrar, in which I have had a Registrar account with Enom since early 2000's. And we utilize this for those that need to register a new domain for hosting. Our hosting packages provide detail on the main page, and you can get additional information simply by asking or visiting https://myhosting.urgentfury.net/cart.php where you can find some more detail about which package we recommend for a site... So if you want to utilize a site that shares 100's of websites on a single server, feel free... Our hosting clients which include some clans and some businesses enjoy the fact that when they need help they get personal attention. Not a call center.

Your research about our dedicated server is close but no cigar. Our dedicated server is hosted and managed by The Planet, and guess what, Hostgator is there too. If you go to The Planet's site, they even had a case study on them. So yes we share the same Data Center in Houston. So you were very close.

Funny I guess your questions about the Clan Advertising network are a little flawed as well, So the site has not been maintained my bad... and as for checking our Quantcast stats, I have not taken the time to keep the site up to date... and Please provide me the email that I sent disapproving your website to Shane @ urgentfury.com. And to give you a little help reading the stats. If you look at our page views on a monthly basis... since we started using quantcast, we have averaged approximately 62k page views a month...

You seem to be demanding to know our business, why is that... who gives a rats ass what we spend, what our ad revenue is, why a company chooses to sponsor us... frankly it is none of your business... you have publicly ridiculed us many times and now you come to our house to do it again... I will let the community tell you why they are here.

Well right out the get go, I know for a fact that Brady Games is a sponsor of UF. Why? Well lets see Im pretty sure they would not have invited us for a chat while at E3 if we weren't, also would not have given us things to give away as prizes. Now, why do i play at UF? Simple, if i catch somebody cheating, and i have evidence of it, i know that they will not be able to do it twice. This provides fun games for me to play in, when I'm playing in wars i don't ever once think, ohhh these guys are cheating, i think damn these guys got their crap together. That leaves me wanting to take them out the next time around. UF has brought me a lot of friends and a lot of competition, similar sites have done neither.

• Directors

Good question Red, Urgent Fury Holdings, LLC is not a publically traded company, are you looking for it to be, would you like to buy stocks in Urgent Fury maybe... hmm maybe we can IPO like Google did... what do you think Red?

Dirty are you serious? Are you some super nerd to honestly sit here and waste your time on things that 99% of us don't give a rats ass about. I personally don't care how much money UF makes, we do use them for our clan website hosting and have never had a problem, in fact the support you get from these guys is 100 times better then you would from one of the hosting companies. We game here because it is a COMMUNITY of friends and gamers with like minds of fair gameplay.

If you are trying to stir the community into a fascist uprising against the owners, you have again failed. Why don't you take yourself and your non competing clan back to where ever you came from.

Hi. I'm Tool_Minion.

As many of the Staff here would tell you, we've all been around here in one form or another since the days of Sniper and Tow. We all were fully vested in this community long before the take over, and all remained on board, or were added shortly after. There has been some growing pains...as well as their have been some massive improvements. I guess when I read your post and see towards the end about how your just 'curious' and would like your questions answered...it begs to question: To what end?

You can sit here and claim your just a research junkie and enjoy tracking things down, but it's obvious that your real goal is to discredit the UF Directors and treat the community like a flock of sheep that are blindly following them. Your analysis is obviously biased or you would have included things about how this is the first time Urgent Fury has been to E3, or how the relationships that are being created are for the benefit of the end user...the gamer.

I personally don't give a rats ass if Shane, Ace, and John turn a buck at UF. The ONLY reason I am here is to game it up with like-minded individuals. From my understanding it's been nothing but a financial burden on them so far, yet they continue to move forward and do what they can to improve and expand Urgent Fury. Their motivations have nothing to do with you or I financially, it only concerns myself or YOU for that matter when the product being offered is not worth the price WE pay....which is nothing. I've played in 3 free tournaments since they took over, and payed 10 bucks for my group to participate in Horseman. I paid that money so they could issue prizes to the winning 4 man team. It's like an office pool on the NCAA tournament...everyone throws in 10 bucks and the winner takes the pot. IDK about you, but last time I checked you couldn't buy a 12 pack of beer for 10 bucks, and that would only give you entertainment for one evening....not 12 wars with good clans and a prize at the end.

Your here to stir up shit. Forgive my profanity, but I'm the type that likes to call it like I see it, and you sir have only one goal: Discredit and divide. How's that worked out for ya so far?

We as gamers know why we are here. It's a haven unlike any other tournament site I've ever participated in, and I've tried my share. If you would like to participate in Urgent Fury for the balance of competition and fair play, I would like to invite you to challenge a few of our respected clans in UFGL and then submit your clan's application for an upcoming tournament. You have the choice to pay to play in a tacmap, or enjoy our free tournaments. The same effort goes into both as far as the Staff's attention and commitment, so you won't get robbed either way.

If that doesn't interest you, then I'm afraid we have nothing to offer you, so don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on the way out.

• Directors

Look, I'm willing to keep my mouth shut about most things around here, but I do want to address our friend "The Fact Master" (Lightning strike, Thunder SFX, Evil Laugh) Muhahahahaha!!!

Typically, there are just 2 kinds of people in this world...those who don't know, and those who don't care. Amazingly sir, you seem to fit into both categories.

You are what I like to call an Ignorant Apatharian. You also just seem to be an asshole as well. Bad combination.

I want to know how long your tournament site has been up & running. What's that? You wouldn't have the first clue about what goes into operating a fully functional gaming site? Ya' know, that did cross my mind.

But, I'm also curious to know what kind of boring dick bag you are in real life. I mean, this thread, or that post anyway, required a lot of time, effort, and energy. Maybe I'm just lazy, but honestly, you went out of your way to be a douche bag (I realize that is a great dis-service to bags, filled with douche...THNX DL).

If we were really going to lie about a corporate sponsorship, then why on Earth would we pick BradyGames first. Are you kidding me? Mike Degler (of BradyGames) is the primary reason UF was able to be part of E3. Maybe that's how BradyGames punishes the infidels who jack their banners. O.K. I know that sounded really dirty. But, I assure you that our relationship with BradyGames is purely professional.

Although, I will admit, I like it when they wear that tight sweater with those black heels. Man, that really drives me nuts.

But, back to Dirty Feet....errrr...Feast. Dirty Feast. Wait, is that his name? Lemme' scroll up and look.....yup Dirty Feast. Who the hell are the Soulless Knights anyway? Sorry, I keep getting distracted.

In summation...not only are you an idiot, but you're an asshole too. Merry HappyChristmaHanuKwanza sir!

If you're going to be an asshole, at least get your facts straight. Dick.

Edited by V1P3R_1

You should make yourself more productive for your own clan and fix your own website that's broken, rather then spending a lot of time researching the business of other people. You have a myspace account, a twitter account, a facebook account and countless recruitment threads in a lot of sites all pointing back to a broken site. In my opinion, I'd jump on that bro, rather than focusing what other people are doing.

Nikastylez;820063']You should make yourself more productive for your own clan and fix your own website that's broken' date=' rather then spending a lot of time researching the business of other people. You have a myspace account, a twitter account, a facebook account and countless recruitment threads in a lot of sites all pointing back to a broken site. In my opinion, I'd jump on that bro, rather than focusing what other people are doing.[/quote']

THIS^

X-Factor--;820071']id like to see his response to the communtiy.

problem is i have a feeling he can only talk AT people. But i mean you could just throw an apology back there instead of spending the last few hours trying to find something intelligible to write back. I'm sure you read all of these and don't know what to type back.

What an ignorant path to take to inquire about UF and its business interests or strategic platform!!

I can only wonder how sad his personal relationships are with taking this sort of erroneous method to ask these types of questions. Additionally, he might want to read a book on business etiquette... I can save him some time and disclose that attacking an entity without foundation comes across as asinine and ignorant (other words have been used)..... Sadly, any pertinent points or questions he had (I'm sure the owners can assess by themselves) would never be addressed because of the manner put forth...

Learn how to communicate professionally in a professional environment or sadly you'll never be successful and that's even after you get your website up!!

JACK-UK

Its people like this that make me want to punch X right in the chode.

But seriously what gives you the right to come in and start demanding answers and what not.

See it sounds like your bitter that UF just cant be beat. While others have tried to take us down we are still standing and most are gone. So what ever your agenda is with this, im sure you just did what we call an EPIC FAILURE.

I got a few of question.

Is this a recruitment try-out? If it is, it's not RVN's. Does this guy have a tourney site and is this why he is asking all these questions? Is this possibly someone who might have a vendetta against Urgent Fury? A recent vendetta?

Oh yea, who is this JACK-UK dude? Welcome bro.

BTW, I got my Zazzle items pretty damn fast. The shirts are great. The hat was a little, dare I say, screwed up. The front "Ravenfall" was a little high. But I called them and advised them of my slight discomfort, and now they are sending me a new one. And I can keep the old one.

Just sayin, Zazzle is OK in my book.

• Directors

I know I can become the Spokes person every now and then For AC, John and I... but between them and our WILD Staff believe me guys they keep us aprised of what is going on with the community...

On a side Note, you guys will know more about Jack very soon and if you listen to a few podcasts back... he intro'd himself...

For those that have gotten the UF Hats which includes the Zipper Socom Team, we have had nothing but great reviews, also on the posters!!!

IRISH BULL;820079']I got a few of question.

Is this a recruitment try-out? If it is' date=' it's not RVN's. Does this guy have a tourney site and is this why he is asking all these questions? Is this possibly someone who might have a vendetta against Urgent Fury? A recent vendetta?

Oh yea, who is this JACK-UK dude? Welcome bro.

BTW, I got my Zazzle items pretty damn fast. The shirts are great. The hat was a little, dare I say, screwed up. The front "Ravenfall" was a little high. But I called them and advised them of my slight discomfort, and now they are sending me a new one. And I can keep the old one.

Just sayin, Zazzle is OK in my book.[/quote']

Irish this is not our first rodeo with Dirty. A while back on the Socom forums, he called out a lot of other gaming sites and focused more on UF. When he was called out as to what his agenda, by the majority of those who replied, he went silent. In other words he is a coward. He claims to have knowledge and a passion, however he operates like a coward who likes to do a drive by and take pot shots.

Why you may ask? What is his agenda? Well it is quite simple. Unlike him I will not devote hours into research to gather the specifics, however I feel we probably have quite a few individuals here, whom have crossed paths with him before and can expand with the specifics on what I am about to say.

Dirty has been involved in a few failed ventures to be a part of a tournament site. I believe one was his creation, while the others were him jumping on board with others. As I said these were failed ventures. Why did these ventures fail? Could it be he was a common denominator in these ventures? Yes that is a possibility. Was it due to him spreading propaganda such as this.

In the Socom forums his post was under the guise of searching for a great place to play as a passionate gamer. Seems like it could of been a great topic if he had stayed on topic and if it was truly his lone agenda, however as you read the whole post which was longer than this one, it became apparent that his goal was to do nothing but discredit all other sites while trying to promote the site he was currently a part of.

As was brought up in this post about working on his own site, that was my advice to him back then. That if he wanted to create his own site or be a part of a successful gaming site then he would be best served to work on his product than trying to promote your site by badmouthing others. I asked what does that say about your product if that was your only way of trying to garner interest in it.

This post as with his post on the Socom forums is about nothing but self promoting and or crying over failed ventures. When I first read this post, I laughed. I was like well how long before we hear he is or is going to try his next venture. I was not going to respond as I thought most were aware of him and his previous attempt. After reading some of the replies it became apparent to me that a lot of you were unaware of him and what has transpired previously. I guess that goes to show how irrelevant he is and his ventures were and possibly are. I guess that is why he feels the need to make posts such as this and the previous one on the Socom forums.

Hey Dirty, how about trying to make a name for yourself before you try and take on others. At this point you are irrelevant and no one cares what you have to say. How do I know this? All one has to do is read the responses you have gotten this time and the last. No one knows who you are and better yet, know one even cares what you have had to say.

As I said prevoiously, the last time you did this, my advice to you was to focus more on your own product to make it successful. To get teams to your site you needed to, put the hard work into your own product and let your work speak for itself. That if you create an awesome community and experience, clans will come. That when that happened you would feel a sense of accomplishment. Well my advice this time has changed. My advice to you now is to find a new hobby.

You have shown you have no ability to create something on your own. You have no creativity. You have no drive. You have no business sense. At this point the only ability you have shown is the ability to start drama or at least try. Call ABC they may need another drama queen on "The View".

Edited by Bandit99

Look, I'm willing to keep my mouth shut about most things around here, but I do want to address our friend "The Fact Master" (Lightning strike, Thunder SFX, Evil Laugh) Muhahahahaha!!!

Typically, there are just 2 kinds of people in this world...those who don't know, and those who don't care. Amazingly sir, you seem to fit into both categories.

You are what I like to call an Ignorant Apatharian. You also just seem to be an asshole as well. Bad combination.

I want to know how long your tournament site has been up & running. What's that? You wouldn't have the first clue about what goes into operating a fully functional gaming site? Ya' know, that did cross my mind.

But, I'm also curious to know what kind of boring dick bag you are in real life. I mean, this thread, or that post anyway, required a lot of time, effort, and energy. Maybe I'm just lazy, but honestly, you went out of your way to be a douche bag (I realize that is a great dis-service to bags, filled with douche...THNX DL).

If we were really going to lie about a corporate sponsorship, then why on Earth would we pick BradyGames first. Are you kidding me? Mike Degler (of BradyGames) is the primary reason UF was able to be part of E3. Maybe that's how BradyGames punishes the infidels who jack their banners. O.K. I know that sounded really dirty. But, I assure you that our relationship with BradyGames is purely professional.

Although, I will admit, I like it when they wear that tight sweater with those black heels. Man, that really drives me nuts.

But, back to Dirty Feet....errrr...Feast. Dirty Feast. Wait, is that his name? Lemme' scroll up and look.....yup Dirty Feast. Who the hell are the Soulless Knights anyway? Sorry, I keep getting distracted.

In summation...not only are you an idiot, but you're an asshole too. Merry HappyChristmaHanuKwanza sir!

If you're going to be an asshole, at least get your facts straight. Dick.

that post just made me love you for life LOL