Tiger Woods 2007 for PS3

Guest H.A.V.0.C

.Cuz_ ]

I have bought about 8 games for the PS3 and the only one I have kept is motorstorm. PS3 games are just sucking until this fall. Nothing really out there that just makes me want to go buy it.

Some good ones I'm waiting for:

Rainbow Six Vegas

Nascar 08

Madden 08

Grand Theft Auto 4

Socom Confrontation

Call of Duty 4 (For the single player, because that rocks)

Also Rogue Warrior which was Scheduled for a fall release is now scheduled to release in April.

Hell yeah, Metal Gear: Guns of the Patriots, that's the game that I'm waiting for! MGS for the PS2 was simply amazing considering it was on the PS2, so I can just imagine what they will do for the PS3.... Did anyone play the online version of MGS3? I didn't like it because of the controls but the graphics were simply amazing. If Socom would look as good as that game (on the PS2) then it would rock. So the new Confrontation BETTER look good on the PS3!

Plus GTA4, R6V and Rogue Warrior like smoke mentioned. Rogue Warrior is going to be bad ass. May even be the Socom killer... :o We'll see.

http://www.cheatcc.com/ps3/rev/roguewarriorreview.html

Hey sorry Havoc,

my boy asked me to get his bicycle down in the garage and when I did so I sort of noticed a bunch of boxes that needed to be gone thru.. this led to me getting other boxes out and before I knew it... I had half the garage out in the driveway!!! Damn! I hate that! you go to do one little thing and wind up spending the entire day doing something else!! LOL!

oh well at least my garage is the most organized it has been in years!! that and I got a huge load for the salvation army to come pick up..

besides if you just got TWoods then one of the first things you're going to find out is... if you make your own character.. HE SUCKS!! that is until you do some of the skill challenges and complete a bit of the Tiger woods challenge tour.. after you get enough money to buy some decent equipment the game play is improved significantly. So I figure you more than likely could use a bit of time to get your guy up to par sort of speak, I'd rather have a fair match. tongue.gif I wouldn't want to ruin my new nike pro golf shoes from all the puddles you'd be leaving behind..cry.gif hee he he... ;)

Guest [iLL] Andawg
SNIPER ]

Hell yeah, Metal Gear: Guns of the Patriots, that's the game that I'm waiting for! MGS for the PS2 was simply amazing considering it was on the PS2, so I can just imagine what they will do for the PS3.... Did anyone play the online version of MGS3? I didn't like it because of the controls but the graphics were simply amazing. If Socom would look as good as that game (on the PS2) then it would rock. So the new Confrontation BETTER look good on the PS3!

Plus GTA4, R6V and Rogue Warrior like smoke mentioned. Rogue Warrior is going to be bad ass. May even be the Socom killer...  :o We'll see.

http://www.cheatcc.com/ps3/rev/roguewarriorreview.html

I was going to wait till this came out to buy my PS3 but I got gready and got it early. I TOO am waiting for MGS!

I played the online once, I thought it was pretty cool. I mean I played online the second day the servers were up and there were already cheaters, but the fact that the host could boot players from either side without a vote was cool.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Goat ]

Hey sorry Havoc,

my boy asked me to get his bicycle down in the garage and when I did so I sort of noticed a bunch of boxes that needed to be gone thru.. this led to me getting other boxes out and before I knew it... I had half the garage out in the driveway!!! Damn! I hate that! you go to do one little thing and wind up spending the entire day doing something else!! LOL!

oh well at least my garage is the most organized it has been in years!! that and I got a huge load for the salvation army to come pick up..

besides if you just got TWoods then one of the first things you're going to find out is... if you make your own character.. HE SUCKS!! that is until you do some of the skill challenges and complete a bit of the Tiger woods challenge tour.. after you get enough money to buy some decent equipment the game play is improved significantly. So I figure you more than likely could use a bit of time to get your guy up to par sort of speak, I'd rather have a fair match. tongue.gif I wouldn't want to ruin my new nike pro golf shoes from all the puddles you'd be leaving behind..cry.gif hee he he... ;)

No worries man I'm sure i need to practice first also. But I will see you soon.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
UNCLE-SID25 ]

I could be down for some golf action... Maybe we can have a clan vs clan charity golf event lol When is Tiger08 coming out?

I like this idea...when '08 comes out, lets do a Lori's Watch-4 man Best Ball, same deal, you're put on a team randomly?

smokeosama ]
TF-Zero ]

I enjoy playing Mortal Kombat II on my PS3... The game is amazing and classic.

I suck at that game now lol...It's fun, but I am consistently getting my ass kicked.

Lmao.. I suck at it too! I'm too use to playing Virtua Fighter 5. Have you played online, I have yet to play against anyone online.