She's got legs......

Here is the answer if you want to know quote me and read the text. I kept it small, so it doesn't spoil it for those who don't want to know yet. I used to be a geek with numbers, so I'm fairly good at this stuff :D

Emma TWO 41 x 20 = $21

Travis 24 x 36 and 12 x 18 = $15

Chaya 24 x 26 and 41 x 20 = $17

Whitney 41 x 20 and 12 x 18 = $17

Juanita 12 x 18 and 24 x 36 = $15

Guest M16Assassin
smokeosama ]

Here is the answer if you want to know quote me and read the text. I kept it small, so it doesn't spoil it for those who don't want to know yet. I used to be a geek with numbers, so I'm fairly good at this stuff :D

Emma TWO 41 x 20 = $21

Smoke that is a little scary. I don't like math at all but at least Tow kept it fun. You've taken me to a sad and dark place where I was hoping never to return too. :'( :'(

I got 7 little cats for every big cat.. = 49 lil x 7 big = 343 + the 7 big. = 350 cats for every backpack. 350 cats x 7 backpacks = 2450 cats per girl = 2450 cats per girl x 7 girls = 17150 cats + the 7 girls =

17,157 pussies.

I probably got the math wrong though since the thought of that much pussy kind of got me side tracked. ;)

Tool_Minion ]

I came up with 1386 as well.

Common Tow, don't keep this high drama shit waiting!!

The answer has already been posted:

smokeosama ]

Here is how you solve it:

There's 7 small cats for every big cat, so that gives you 56 cats per backpack or 224 legs. Times 224 by 7 since each girl has 7 backpacks. This will give you 1568 legs per lady not including her own two legs. Multiply 1568 times the total number of girls which is 7 and you get 10976 legs, then add the 14 legs of the ladies and you have 10990. Ill sign autographs later lol.

BTW Goat I don't know what the hell you did, but that is way off lmao.

Guest [RiP] Medux

sama..that last 1 i think u got wrong (i copied and pasted it into notebook ) got all the same asnwers as the first couple but the last 1 i got (januita) i got 13$ 2 12 x 18

Undertow ]
Prane ]

this isn't very difficult to understand, the answer is 238 legs.

1. 14 legs from the girls

2. 28 legs from the big cats

3. 196 from the little cats

Must be a LITTLE hard to understand....you're WAY off.

You forgot the 7 backpacks.......LOL

But keep tryin' there, sport! LOL

Never mind reread the question.

• Directors

How did I know this thread had nothing to do with Texas blues power trio ZZ Top? Good lord.

Emma TWO 41 x 20 = $21