Who's getting this on the 26th?

Guest H.A.V.0.C

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOST of the games you'll find will probably be respawn.. unless you make your own room. On the 360 version, 90% of the games are respawn. It's pretty boring if you don't play respawn... and like Chili said, Terrorist Hunts are the best. Put the AI at realistic, density at high, and go off with 3 comrades. You'll be busy for a long, long time. It's not as easy as it would seem. Especially when you're up against anywhere between 20-50 enemies.

Yep..!

I was just posting on our forums  how excited i am for you guys.. You finally have a GOOD game for the PS3 ..lol

Makes me want to go get a PS3 just to experience it all over again with my clan mates. (who dont have a 360) ;D

Rumor has it..

Pushed back to the 29th, AWESOME. This time, its been pushed back due to shipping. The Shipping company is giving the the developer 3 precent off if they would ship it on friday instead of on the 26th.

Can anyone confirm..!?

UNCLE-SID25 ]

lol I can wait a few days for a version that I will NOT have to PAY for patches ALLREADY installed on the PS3 version. (because I own a ps3) :-*

No patches neccessary, its good to go out of the box.. Just New Maps..!

I think the PS3 Version comes with the 1st Map Pack: Red Edition, but im sure you'll be able to download the new one 2nd Map Pack: Black Edition Real soon.. (you think it'll be free.!?)

Chili-Palmer ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

lol I can wait a few days for a version that I will NOT have to PAY for patches ALLREADY installed on the PS3 version. (because I own a ps3) :-*

No patches neccessary' date=' its good to go out of the box.. Just New Maps..!

I think the PS3 Version comes with the 1st Map Pack: Red Edition, but im sure you'll be able to download the new one 2nd Map Pack: Black Edition Real soon.. (you think it'll be free.!?)

[/quote']

...THEY SHOULD PAY JUST LIKE WE DID! Pfft... why special treatment? Red Edition died in a week or two anyway.. I'm gonna download Black Edition tonight. 3 new maps and 2 remakes, yay!