Which COD4 new map do you like the most?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MarauderHD ]
Nino_Nemasis ]

Killhouse is a copy from one of those Counter-Strike maps. I first stepped onto the level and I said...I've played this before...

Was the News room on the Single Player game? Because I have played that before some where.

Yeah, it was the last level.

I never played the last level. I only played a few missions. I know I played something similar. But I already knew fairly well my way around.

The Creek game was a blast for me because all I do is Snipe. I am sure people will figure out all the spots. But all I would do was find a good spot to camp and watch for movement. That's a tip for you Run and Gunners don't move.

Teh Joker X ]

It wasn't the last mission. It was the first marine mission when you're sent to find him while he's broadcasting live. If I'm not mistaken, that mission is Charlie Don't Surf.

Oh yeah he's right. You bust in to "capture" him during his broadcast, but he was already gone.

Undertow ]

Are we SURE it's the actual UF logo?

Because I know on CRASH, there are a couple of posters on the wall that look like the UF fist (minus the lightning).

Anyone get a capture of this? LOL

The outline of a fist is painted on a few maps. Blue outline of a fist.

They need to work on the spawn points. I played a game of TDM on Broadcast and started as the Marines. I immediately went into the bombed out building and started sniping. I got three Ops and threw up the UAV. Next thing I know, the whole team is now spawing on the ground level right below me. It happened on the opposite side too. I sniped a guy across the map, only to have the same fucking guy shoot me in the back as soon as he spawned behind me...in the same room. Broadcast seems to be the worst for this. That was one thing COD3 did right, you never spawned near the opposing team.

But I digress, I like Creek the most. ;D