"BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY" New UF SIG Design

It's plenty F*CKIN big..!! ;D

Seriously.. 500x200 is too big, so those billboards you guys have are not showing true skill. dont get me wrong they are very nice, but the true skill in making a sig is being able to focus on one thing with accents around it. not stuffing everything you can think of into it. lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Chili-Palmer ]

It's plenty F*CKIN big..!! ;D

Seriously.. 500x200 is too big, so those billboards you guys have are not showing true skill. dont get me wrong they are very nice, but the true skill in making a sig is being able to focus on one thing with accents around it. not stuffing everything you can think of into it. lol

Umm yea..THAT makes sense...

so explain to me the Difference in skill that it would take to make the following sigs...

This is a VERY nice sig made by [sHO] mic--

so your saying that this sig took more skill to make:

aqwsdrer.png

And this one required no skill?

aqwsdrer-1.png

and i guess this would make me an expert?

minisig.png

No that doesnt make sense... Its not the size or lack thereof that determines how much skill one has in making sigs... It has nothing to do with it...Do you make sigs? I could be wrong but i dont think i have seen any sigs made by you...So im not sure how you would know what your talking about anyway.

Apoc you are taking this a bit too personally. Calm down.

Chili is right. You don't need to make this huge signature to show your skills. And NO what your analogy is not the same as what is being said. It isn't a matter of making things bigger or smaller it is the content. Most the time guys make these huge sigs to get as much stuff as they can into the signature. That is not what is needed to make a sig that is visually appealing.

Make sense?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Exactly. Its about Content. and just cuz its big doesnt mean we put alot in it... we could just put a BG and a render in it... and maybe aded an effect here or there...it just so happens its bigger..you never know... Size has nothing to do with Talent... Thats all im saying.