Double XP Weekend

THANK YOU to everyone who consistently continues to play the game every night!! To show our appreciation, as always we’re going to be holding a Double XP Weekend this weekend starting Friday morning and going till Monday (yes I know… we always say that, but we’re really going to cut it off at Monday this time… maybe).

The Double XP will be available in ALL PLAYLISTS and will be on both platforms Xbox 360 and PS3!

In addition, we will be tweaking all the playlist map rotations a bit so that the Variety Map Pack no longer shows up 2:1 to old maps. Therefore all maps (old and new) have an equal chance to come up in map rotation, so you won’t be seeing Chinatown pop up 8,000 times or any other new map over and over again.

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

NEO-X ]

man i still havent even leveled to 55... i suck.. LOL

I got to 55 and stopped. I have no intention of doing prestige. DBLXP is a friggin joke. I'd rather see the assclowns fix the host migration. Or muting working in the lobby. Or hit detection. Or the assholes that get outside the maps.

I was playing last night after all you fuggers logged off. I was in a HC TDM in a pubby room. This kid on Ambush is trying to show his friends how to get outside the map, so I kept killing him before he could actually show it. He finally showed them because my respawn was hella long. You should have heard the whining coming from that little punk.

Guest Live2Reap
BigMoneyNacku ]
Live2Reap ]

hell give me some new huns and im happy

What yer already sick of Attilla? :D :D

lol thats what happens when I dont read my posts lol I meant GUNS xD

I just wish they would make a hardcore sabotage, headquarters and Domination. I would like to play those maps and still get points. It is ridiculous to go play those and it takes 2 clips to take a guy down.

But beside that I do prestige and enjoy it. I think of it as a challenge, and it keeps CoD4 fresh for me.

Red0ctobeR ]

I just wish they would make a hardcore sabotage, headquarters and Domination. I would like to play those maps and still get points. It is ridiculous to go play those and it takes 2 clips to take a guy down.

But beside that I do prestige and enjoy it. I think of it as a challenge, and it keeps CoD4 fresh for me.

Amen.

Red0ctobeR ]

same here

BigMoneyNacku ]

I got to 55 and stopped. I have no intention of doing prestige. DBLXP is a friggin joke. I'd rather see the assclowns fix the host migration. Or muting working in the lobby. Or hit detection. Or the assholes that get outside the maps.

Here here!

I think they should announce two more maps packs.. no not release them or even give a date. just announce them.. then well after Socom Confrontation comes out and all of their customers leave.. release the map packs..

Yeah that's the ticket... ;)

p.s. the whole Xp idea is stupid if you ask me.. who cares.. give me all the guns and perks right from the start.. don't force me to play in public rooms with pinheads to earn them. I won't. >:(

I got to elite in RBV2.... I plan on staying at elite. 8)

Does anyone else just love the automatic grenade launcher in Socom CA? ooohh wee yeah auto grenade launcher every nubs dream gun!! pfft! ::)

Red0ctobeR ]

I agree. I've been posting that idea on charlieoscardelta.com for a while now. I think you should be able to pick which map and game type you want to play. They were able to figure it out in COD3.