[cBs>]CDBS14 COU Appologizes

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i dont see the problem here COU hasn't complained about the ban. they said there sorry. and if someone whats to call CBS out then they should do it with their real name. and its undertow's and sniper's website, they have all the say so. we are here to enjoy this site that they gave us. if tow wanted this "getofftowsdick" gone it wouldn't have taken 3 seconds to do so. ;) but it was purely light fun. and i might be wrong here but he didn't personallt attack tow either. as long as CBS, COU, and Admins are all on the same page then why are other's not related complaining?? or are you really the post whores!!!! lol j/k ;D

-Affliction- ]

no... your not kidding

Oh really.. ::)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chili-Palmer ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i dont see the problem here COU hasn't complained about the ban. they said there sorry. and if someone whats to call CBS out then they should do it with their real name. and its undertow's and sniper's website, they have all the say so. we are here to enjoy this site that they gave us. if tow wanted this "getofftowsdick" gone it wouldn't have taken 3 seconds to do so. ;) but it was purely light fun. and i might be wrong here but he didn't personallt attack tow either. as long as CBS, COU, and Admins are all on the same page then why are other's not related complaining?? or are you really the post whores!!!! lol j/k ;D

-Affliction- ]

no... your not kidding

Oh really.. ::)

that includes you

Chili-Palmer ]

Served.. oh i mean understood. ;D

My post wasn't meant to be received as hostile.

If it was, I'm sorry if it came out that way (can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not).

But sometimes it just gets tiresome when we do things here to try and make sure 1: that people aren't creating hostilities on the forum and 2: that people aren't SHOWING others that it might be OK to create hostilities on the forum, and when we do something about it, some shining soul or souls need to come in and question every little detail of our handling of it as if we were white cops caught on tape beating a black midget paraplegic.

We do things here to keep PEACE. To make sure that the players who ENJOY this tourney and ENJOY coming to this forum don't have to be hassled or harassed.

Not everyone here will get along. The larger the community gets, the more evident that will become. However, sometimes it takes MORE effort to blast someone than it does to just click to another thread and leave the one you're on alone.

D_dubYa ]

But, in all actuality, what is the difference between the bashing of CBDS and "British Banana"? If he would have made a name SDBC, would it have been ok? I just dont understand how this is any different.

uhh.. CDBS is an actual member of the community, a living person. British Banana was a acted out voice. I don't understand why you are comparing the two..

D_dubYa ]

But, in all actuality, what is the difference between the bashing of CBDS and "British Banana"? If he would have made a name SDBC, would it have been ok? I just dont understand how this is any different.

uhh.. CDBS is an actual member of the community, a living person. British Banana was a acted out voice. I don't understand why you are comparing the two..

You cant be serious........EVERYONE knows who it was making fun of. So, what your saying is if he would have made the name SDBC=POSTWHORE........it would have been ok? because technically its not a real person? please tell me your joking

D_dubYa ]
D_dubYa ]

You cant be serious........EVERYONE knows who it was making fun of. So, what your saying is if he would have made the name SDBC=POSTWHORE........it would have been ok? because technically its not a real person? please tell me your joking

you have a good point, but it will probably never be answered in the proper context

Guest M16Assassin
-Affliction- ]
D_dubYa ]
D_dubYa ]

you have a good point, but it will probably never be answered in the proper context

this is about to go to a whole nother level :)

p.s. I might be slightly retarded right now but is nother the correct word right there? is that even a word? AM I retarded? :-[

D_dubYa ]

p.s. I might be slightly retarded right now but is nother the correct word right there? is that even a word? AM I retarded? :-[

You might be retarded but we still love you, in a non gay way! but anyways im retarded too, i learned today not to smoke a whole cuban cigar, cause it made so dizzy and gave me the worse stomach ache.

well i know some of cp's friends might be pissed, the thing is I'm not like british bananas i never insulted anyone, i never mocked or went crazy over small little things that could be resolved fairly easily, this argument and the whole post whoring thing could have easily gotten out of hand and turn into a soap opera combined with a war, but it didn't9good thing it didn't), so why don't we just let this thread die out.

Ohh sweet Jesus, I posted the apology so that it would levitate some of the questions and show that there is no special treatment. If you screw up in my clan, even alittle bit, its handled and I'm very consistant with that. CP is a friend of mine and we all need direction. I would want the same if I stepped out of line. And personally I'm not to concerned with people who feel it was over board. The WHOLE thing was an overt act. If you look at the root cause of all of this, it was and is the fact the thread was created. So would this issue be going on is it Was'nt created? The answer is No, so I handled it accordingly.

Listen its my clan mate and we have handled it, now let it die and lets all focus where we should. I appreciate everyones sides and value them. But in the end, I do not want any negatove feed back from any of my clan members on gaming sites, espcialy one I have been a member of for a very long time. So its all gravy.....hes only locked in the shed for a month....he should get use to the strobe light and beatings shortly. 8)

CDBS14 ]

well i know some of cp's friends might be pissed' date=' the thing is I'm not like british bananas i never insulted anyone, i never mocked or went crazy over small little things that could be resolved fairly easily, this argument and the whole post whoring thing could have easily gotten out of hand and turn into a soap opera combined with a war, but it didn't9good thing it didn't), so why don't we just let this thread die out.

[/quote']

D_dubYa ]

Weeeeeelllllll......let's see if I can put it into perspective for you in a way that SHOULD be blatantly clear.

For one, CpDude did something that was blatantly directed at someone here in a VERY direct way. There was no entertainment value meant for ANYONE else except for the sharp, barbed directed comments that he made.

U-Freq and BritishBanana? We don't EXPECT Apple to be around here anymore. We don't CARE for her to be here until she can take some anger management courses. That's not a cut-down, Dubya, that's just cold-hard fact. Perhaps you were never on the receiving end of her requesting that you eat a dick, so perhaps you don't have as intimate of knowledge as some of us might.

And two...the REASONS that CpDude and UF had for "targeting" their.....uh......targets, are pretty different. And I think I can best illustrate those points BEST if I were to channel CBDS and Apple in this post as if they were actually posting, trying to defend themselves......so, ahem.....here we go. And please remember, this is strictly based ONLY off of what I know about each from this forum:

CBDS: "Well guys, I don't know what all the fuss is about here. The apology came out from the COU camp and the leader thought it was best that he take responsibility for his actions. I think Lance Briggs should be taking responsibility for his actions. That linebacker has like 5 kids from 5 different mommas and, shit, that just ain't role model material there. I once saw a model in a window that I thought was a mannequin but then she moved all of the sudden and then BLAM, she scared the hell out of me, man. I mean like, REALLY scared. Have you guys ever seen that show Scare Tactics? Tracy Morgan hosts it now and that shit is funny, yo! They set people up and scare the pants off them all. I need to get new pants. There's a hole in the crotch of the ones I'm wearing."

Thennnnnn

Apple: "Well guys, I don't know what all the fuss is about here. This thread shouldn't even be here. This forum shouldn't even be here. UF is a shitty fucking tournament that is filled with fucking assholes and and its run by the two most brain-washing motherfucking fucksticks that I've ever come across in my very short time here on this motherfucking earth. Eat a fucking dick. If you fucking think that for one second you and all you bitches think that I'm paying attention to anything you do, you can go fuck yourselves harder than you fucked yourselves the LAST time I told you all to go fuck yourselves. Fuck this and fuck that and fuck Wiz, that fucking fuckball.

Whew.....ok, I'm better now. I need to put the sweet face on for my show.

But before I go, fuck all y'all and fuck you, you fucking fuckball."

And then when I keep those traits in mind......one of 'em seems a little too innocent to pick on, if you ask me. Didn't ask for it. Annoying, yes, but he's not asking for anything.

Apple.......well, that crazy bi-polar bitch was just ripe for some UF closure. And we got it.

Anytime we do a "spoof," we're making fun of something, or putting some fun INTO something. We don't do spoofs that tell everyone how cool your clan is or how badass a player is. "A Perfect Circle Tire Roatation and Repair?" "Streetsweeper's Poll Campaign?" "Blunt Force Gym?" "The 'iLL' Epidemic?" "Havoc's Highway Billboards?" It's all in good fun, and beLIEVE me, the one we did with British Banana.....that TOO was also done in fun. We didn't skew any facts about her or the situation.....believe me......all we did was exaggerate it a bit. And yes, it came out PERFECTLY. We can't satisfy everyone here and we never will. Benny Hill is not funny to everyone. Blue Collar Comedy ain't funny to everyone. Sinbad is funny to no one. Everyone's mileage will vary. HOWEVER, in this situation, one thing should ring clear......CBDS hasn't done much to DESERVE what someone tried to do to him, and the other one.....well, y'know.

Keep debating all you like about this.

Or, you can maybe do what I will do now, and that's trying my very best NOT to try and click on this thread again, because it went from a clan accepting something and trying to apologize for one of their members losing focus of being "respectful" in this community to a few select people here who want to come to the rescue of some tart on the tube.

Let it die....and if not, Tow just lock this thread. I have handled it and explained myself the best way I can.......Please guys just leave this alone

Undertow ]
D_dubYa ]

Weeeeeelllllll......let's see if I can put it into perspective for you in a way that SHOULD be blatantly clear.

For one, CpDude did something that was blatantly directed at someone here in a VERY direct way. There was no entertainment value meant for ANYONE else except for the sharp, barbed directed comments that he made.

U-Freq and BritishBanana? We don't EXPECT Apple to be around here anymore. We don't CARE for her to be here until she can take some anger management courses. That's not a cut-down, Dubya, that's just cold-hard fact. Perhaps you were never on the receiving end of her requesting that you eat a dick, so perhaps you don't have as intimate of knowledge as some of us might.

And two...the REASONS that CpDude and UF had for "targeting" their.....uh......targets, are pretty different. And I think I can best illustrate those points BEST if I were to channel CBDS and Apple in this post as if they were actually posting, trying to defend themselves......so, ahem.....here we go. And please remember, this is strictly based ONLY off of what I know about each from this forum:

CBDS: "Well guys, I don't know what all the fuss is about here. The apology came out from the COU camp and the leader thought it was best that he take responsibility for his actions. I think Lance Briggs should be taking responsibility for his actions. That linebacker has like 5 kids from 5 different mommas and, shit, that just ain't role model material there. I once saw a model in a window that I thought was a mannequin but then she moved all of the sudden and then BLAM, she scared the hell out of me, man. I mean like, REALLY scared. Have you guys ever seen that show Scare Tactics? Tracy Morgan hosts it now and that shit is funny, yo! They set people up and scare the pants off them all. I need to get new pants. There's a hole in the crotch of the ones I'm wearing."

Thennnnnn

Apple: "Well guys, I don't know what all the fuss is about here. This thread shouldn't even be here. This forum shouldn't even be here. UF is a shitty fucking tournament that is filled with fucking assholes and and its run by the two most brain-washing motherfucking fucksticks that I've ever come across in my very short time here on this motherfucking earth. Eat a fucking dick. If you fucking think that for one second you and all you bitches think that I'm paying attention to anything you do, you can go fuck yourselves harder than you fucked yourselves the LAST time I told you all to go fuck yourselves. Fuck this and fuck that and fuck Wiz, that fucking fuckball.

Whew.....ok, I'm better now. I need to put the sweet face on for my show.

But before I go, fuck all y'all and fuck you, you fucking fuckball."

And then when I keep those traits in mind......one of 'em seems a little too innocent to pick on, if you ask me. Didn't ask for it. Annoying, yes, but he's not asking for anything.

Apple.......well, that crazy bi-polar bitch was just ripe for some UF closure. And we got it.

Anytime we do a "spoof," we're making fun of something, or putting some fun INTO something. We don't do spoofs that tell everyone how cool your clan is or how badass a player is. "A Perfect Circle Tire Roatation and Repair?" "Streetsweeper's Poll Campaign?" "Blunt Force Gym?" "The 'iLL' Epidemic?" "Havoc's Highway Billboards?" It's all in good fun, and beLIEVE me, the one we did with British Banana.....that TOO was also done in fun. We didn't skew any facts about her or the situation.....believe me......all we did was exaggerate it a bit. And yes, it came out PERFECTLY. We can't satisfy everyone here and we never will. Benny Hill is not funny to everyone. Blue Collar Comedy ain't funny to everyone. Sinbad is funny to no one. Everyone's mileage will vary. HOWEVER, in this situation, one thing should ring clear......CBDS hasn't done much to DESERVE what someone tried to do to him, and the other one.....well, y'know.

Keep debating all you like about this.

Or, you can maybe do what I will do now, and that's trying my very best NOT to try and click on this thread again, because it went from a clan accepting something and trying to apologize for one of their members losing focus of being "respectful" in this community to a few select people here who want to come to the rescue of some tart on the tube.

Undertow ]

Tow, that is friggin hilarious. CBDS is like the kid brother, when you walk by him you mess up his hair and give him a punch in the arm. lol

milhousezt0.gif

so its ok for some to call out others and bash on forums.. but not ok for others?? im totally confused.. really i dont care.. but it seems like people are picking sides of the fence these days.. and not following there own words.. I think alot of folks need to chill out and yes these threads just continue to be BSD (big swinging d*ck) contests... just seems like alot of unnecessary madness..

at some point i just hope that tourneys become the main topic here at UF instead of all of the name calling and disrespect thats being tossed around what is supposed to be the most HONORABLE site on the web... sorry its just hard to watch from the outside... i can only hope that this is read w/ dignity and not disrespect.. cuz that is not my intention of this post..