List of UF'ers in the Socom Beta

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARAS_ScoField ]

Got my code yesterday from Gamestop. Lets do it! Don't forget about Qore Episode 1 if your Gmestop runs out of codes. My Gamestop said the only had 10. Anyways when you get your code list your PSN id and ill add you.

ARAS_ScoField

How did you get your code? I was just at GameStop yesterday and they told me that they knew nothing about codes yet.

BIGDANIEL ]
ARAS_ScoField ]

Got my code yesterday from Gamestop. Lets do it! Don't forget about Qore Episode 1 if your Gmestop runs out of codes. My Gamestop said the only had 10. Anyways when you get your code list your PSN id and ill add you.

ARAS_ScoField

How did you get your code? I was just at GameStop yesterday and they told me that they knew nothing about codes yet.

The people at my Gamestop knew nothing either. I had to argue with them for like 5minutes. They had to get a box out of the back and he said he only had 10 codes.. Anyways I think it depends on where you live. I live in Texas and Gamestop's HQ is in Tx. So give em a day or 2 depending on where you live.

ARAS_ScoField ]
BIGDANIEL ]
ARAS_ScoField ]

ARAS_ScoField

The people at my Gamestop knew nothing either. I had to argue with them for like 5minutes. They had to get a box out of the back and he said he only had 10 codes.. Anyways I think it depends on where you live. I live in Texas and Gamestop's HQ is in Tx. So give em a day or 2 depending on where you live.

Im in Texas too. Ran into the same problem. Mgr said he will have more info next week...

In Canada at EB games they haven't heard anything about the codes yet. What they did say was if it is supposed to be out for Sept 1 then they should get them as well as Gamestop is the parent company. The info is supposed to be out Aug 11th so I will be checking back with them after that to see if they have came in. I was told that when they get them I am intitled to it as I have pre ordered. So still no codes here in Canada.

Updated info for Canada

Public Beta in Canada

Posted by David “Point Man†Brothers

I’ve noticed a lot of questions about the status of the Public Beta in Canada. Luckily, I've got an easy and direct answer for you.

It is definitely available for all Canadian residents. The voucher will be available in stores within the coming weeks.

Pre-ordering SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation at EBGamesâ„¢ in Canada will give you and two of your friends access to the Public Beta. However, this offer is only valid through the retail stores and not online so visit your local EBGamesâ„¢ stores and pre-order.

Public Beta | Confrontation

I don't know if this was posted prior, but in reading the back of the card, it says you can give the access code to TWO of your friends as well.

So perhaps there's THREE players that can enjoy one card.

I don't know why he did it, but the GameStop guy that I pre-ordered my SOCOM with gave me my card AND an extra, so HOPEFULLY I'll be able to take care of 5 more players on my end.

Yuppers..

Each code gets 3 people. Sounds like it is going to be a pretty BIG beta.!

Art-Man ]

Updated info for Canada

Public Beta in Canada

Posted by David “Point Man†Brothers

I’ve noticed a lot of questions about the status of the Public Beta in Canada. Luckily, I've got an easy and direct answer for you.

It is definitely available for all Canadian residents. The voucher will be available in stores within the coming weeks.

Pre-ordering SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation at EBGamesâ„¢ in Canada will give you and two of your friends access to the Public Beta. However, this offer is only valid through the retail stores and not online so visit your local EBGamesâ„¢ stores and pre-order.