• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VexLou ]

LOL.. I think every SOCOMER/GAMER does! haha

I got mine 2 days ago! JEAH!!

PSN= VEXLOU

See ya on the Beta!!

woah...Sexy Vexy...blast from the past! You better come find me, we need to tandem snipe like we used to...try and get the head shot first lol

-Sage/Mad Max/Path-

Pathogen- ]
VexLou ]

LOL.. I think every SOCOMER/GAMER does! haha

I got mine 2 days ago! JEAH!!

PSN= VEXLOU

See ya on the Beta!!

woah...Sexy Vexy...blast from the past! You better come find me, we need to tandem snipe like we used to...try and get the head shot first lol

-Sage/Mad Max/Path-

SAGE!!! Hahaha Whats up man! Long time.. I'll send you an invite, if you havent already. I can't wait for the Beta, let alone the ACTUAL game!! I need to brush up on my sniping, but if it's anything like S1-S2. I'm sure it wouldnt take any of us long to get back into the swing of things. SO BE PREPARED!! haha "I SEE YOU!" BOOM... HEADSHOT!! ; )

Just picked up my code today.

PSN: BIGDANIEL

So I was just reading the back of my Beta Card and it says, "IMPORTANT: REDEEM YOUR BETA PROMOTION CODE FIRST on the PLAYSTATION Network, AND THEN share the code with two (2) friends to join you in the Public Beta."

Does anyone know where at in the Playstation Network one might find the area to redeem your code? And does this mean that if you redeem it online that you are not able to share the code with two friends?

BIGDANIEL ]

So I was just reading the back of my Beta Card and it says, "IMPORTANT: REDEEM YOUR BETA PROMOTION CODE FIRST on the PLAYSTATION Network, AND THEN share the code with two (2) friends to join you in the Public Beta."

Does anyone know where at in the Playstation Network one might find the area to redeem your code? And does this mean that if you redeem it online that you are not able to share the code with two friends?

I'm thinking, and i'm just spit balling here. When you get the Beta access card, you login to publicbeta.socom.com. Enter info as requested. THEN you will receive an e-mail, i'm guessing on or around Sept. 1st. THEN (lol) again, just guessing. You can go to the Playstation store to download the Beta, in the redeem section. You'll enter your code there.

Does that sound like it might work? hahaha 8)

BIGDANIEL ]

my guess si that it would be similar to the MGO beta that you put the code in on your trabsaction history as a promotional code and then it would show up as a download and it goes on like any other download afterwards.

CDBS14 ]
BIGDANIEL ]

So I was just reading the back of my Beta Card and it says' date=' "IMPORTANT: REDEEM YOUR BETA PROMOTION CODE FIRST on the PLAYSTATION Network, AND THEN share the code with two (2) friends to join you in the Public Beta."

[/quote']

my guess si that it would be similar to the MGO beta that you put the code in on your trabsaction history as a promotional code and then it would show up as a download and it goes on like any other download afterwards.

Yea, that sounds right. BTW, got mine today at another Gamestop. PSN - IrshZ28

IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]
BIGDANIEL ]

So I was just reading the back of my Beta Card and it says' date=' "IMPORTANT: REDEEM YOUR BETA PROMOTION CODE FIRST on the PLAYSTATION Network, AND THEN share the code with two (2) friends to join you in the Public Beta."

[/quote']

Yea, that sounds right. BTW, got mine today at another Gamestop. PSN - IrshZ28

You first redeem your confirmation code at http://www.publicbeta.socom.com when they send you the promotional code. (won't be sent until closer to release date) then you goat to the PSN network and redeem your promotional code YOU must do that first BEFORE sharing the code with two friends..

After all of that please jump through this additional loop of fire.. bow down on your knees and say..

"there's no game like Socom, there's no game like Socom, there's no game like Socom.." click you heels together three times and whalla!! you're in!