What do you guys do for a living?

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Cuz, one of the aspect to my job is one of the dirty jobs........I have to go into fuel tanks to repair components and that is one of the worse jobs......it sucks, worse than the Iowa boy, I could die at any given time in those things cuz the fumes kill about 1000 brain cells a second.........thats my excuse for bein dumb LOL

Guest Skipper
Red0ctobeR ]
Skipper ]

Sr. Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch

Sorry I don't believe you.

Well, if you really want to believe me you can ask KingJunk or you can email me at work at christopher_miller@ml.com

Or you can go to ML.com and do a branch search for Bel Air, MD and you find me, Chris Miller

Or you can go to NASD.org and do a regulation search and you will find me and my CRD number

Or you can call me at 800-420-6039. Calls are screend and trapped by Verizon so dont be stupid

Or you can give me your email address and I'll email you

There's plenty of options for you, if you care enough..its your choice.

I am either…

A) The CEO of a mid sized Audio Visual Design and Installation Co. in the Midwest region. or…..

B) The majority stock owner of Zipper Inc.

You decide which one?

p.s. if you think it’s B.. then goat ahead and write any complaints about Socom you have on 4 sheets of quality grade toilet paper and send them to me….

I’ll make sure they are put to good use..

;)

Guest Skipper
Red0ctobeR ]

SKipper the reason I say is I don't understand how a senior advisor for a huge company such as Merrill Lynch has time to play SOCOM.

Just found it hard to believe.

I dont think you understand what I do

I dont play during the day I play at night. The job is an 8-5 job M-F. That's leaves plenty of time to play SOCOM

Guest NEO-X

Wow red thats ownage x 2

I work at a place called JobCorps (Specifically @ the Westover Job corps center)

Im the Cable Network Instructor. I teach students how to make difrerent kind of network related cables such as Coax, Cat3, Cat5, and Fiber Optic cables. I also teach on modern computer networking concepts, and theories.

These are the books I use:

Guide to networking essentials

Guide to networking fundamentals

The job is pretty tough. Its not a normal school.. its open enrollment, which means that every week I have new kids in my class.. and no 2 people are on the same level. The program is self paced, and there is a ton of paperwork. I have to keep track of everyone stats individually.. in addition to evaluations, and other crap.

The kids mostly come from inner city areas... alot of drop outs, and all are somewhat "street" kids. The pay is mediocre at best, but i've grown to like my students.

Some kids come here, and just go to sleep.. in which case I walk around with my "stick of death" (broom stick surrounded in black electrical tape) and just slam it on the desk and scare the crap out of them. Or sometimes I throw chairs in their general direction, and make a loud noise. Sometimes I throw water at them. One time I actually brought an airsoft pistol and shot bb's at them...

The first thing I tell them when they get accepted into my class is.. if you go to sleep.. you're giving me permission to make you my bitch. (so they're all warned)

Anywho.. I could go on and on.. but yeah.. thats pretty much what I do

Undertow ]

I'm a project manager for new building constructions here in Chicago.

I'm also a published comic book writer.

I'm also writing a series of young adult horror-inspired books.

I'm also a ghost-writer on an upcoming novel of which I am legally bound NOT to divulge.

I'm also a huge comic nerd and horror stories. You should let us know what the titles are(when you can), I really would like to check them out. I'll read anything thats from the horror genre.

Oh, and I run a couple of door/window supply stores here in Wyoming.