Guest [+30]PuddyTat

that is wierd. i was under the impression that the creators "wanted a fair and balanced game right from the start" so therer would be no unlocks. everybody was supposed to start with everything right off the bat.

xPUDDYTATx ]

that is wierd. i was under the impression that the creators "wanted a fair and balanced game right from the start" so therer would be no unlocks. everybody was supposed to start with everything right off the bat.

I got a new rifle this afternoon too, SFCR-LW Assault Rifle .Seems to me I got it after I started the clan stuff. Maybe it's just a clan only rifle. You only get it by being in a clan? I'm playing right now, so someone else will have to go research it. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]

That's what I was thinking too Johnson. Right now for clan options all you have is German or USA. SO maybe there are others for the other Clan pre-sets. I know 100% that SFCR wasn't there before I got clan tags.

Nope it wasn't. Forest got the clan working last night so when I woke up I accepted the invite and there it was the SFCR-LW. I'm gonna have to lobby to get us to be SAS, since SOCOM 2 I have always been an I - dub- scrub!

I just got back from doing a few things anyway I thought about it and from what I think it is, is that when your not in a clan you have army issued weapons and fatigues when you join a clan your clan had a choice of seal or german officer or something anyway Im guessing with that you get the army issued and navy issued weapons and the rifle I got is the one naku got too so your clan affects what guns you get. If your having issues getting people in your clan try remaking the clan thats what we did.

Johnson30 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

That's what I was thinking too Johnson. Right now for clan options all you have is German or USA. SO maybe there are others for the other Clan pre-sets. I know 100% that SFCR wasn't there before I got clan tags.

Nope it wasn't. Forest got the clan working last night so when I woke up I accepted the invite and there it was the SFCR-LW. I'm gonna have to lobby to get us to be SAS, since SOCOM 2 I have always been an I - dub- scrub!

lol i just like the sas soldiers from s2,they looked sick all in black

Johnson30 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

lol i just like the sas soldiers from s2,they looked sick all in black

Hell yeah they did!! When I first started playing S2 I team Killed so many SAS guys thinking they were terrorists! I yelled at my team mates to take them off.

CDBS14 ]

when you join a clan you get the guns assigned to that clans group' date=' i thought you guys knew this already, certain groups such as the SAS, SEALS and so on, get different weapons, but not all the weapons for the game, you also get more cameo and clothing items.

[/quote']

When I created my clan on the Beta I was automatically assigned to Seals with no opportunity to choose otherwise.

I also saw quite a few weapons in the beginning that did not show up later. I figured it was apart of the same issues causing my grenades and C4 to lock up on me.

I did however find a weapon similar to one many of us loved in Socom 2. The USAS 12 gauge. AUTO SHOTTY BABY!!!! And you have the option of making single shot or full auto.

If you go back and read the stuff the dev team was putting out, You'd know that the only way you can be a speaial force is to start a clan. Depending on which special force your clan leader chooses will determine what special gear you get. and it is specific. For example if you choose navy seals you wont get the IW80 as that is a british firearm used by the british military. The only way you can obtain special gear is to join a clan. Free agents wont have access to any special forces equipment..

Tool_Minion ]

Actually, Nack we got our clan stuff handled Friday night, and none of the seals guns showed up till Saturday. I think they just added em.

BTW, I couldn't select the Bison........

We couldn't even start a clan till saturday, and even then it was jacked up.. We could only send out like 4 invites at a time, then it was 2, then it was none..There wasn't even a delete clan button... I left the clan and started over on sunday, and it works fine now.

-REVEREND- ]
Tool_Minion ]

Actually, Nack we got our clan stuff handled Friday night, and none of the seals guns showed up till Saturday. I think they just added em.

BTW, I couldn't select the Bison........

We couldn't even start a clan till saturday, and even then it was jacked up.. We could only send out like 4 invites at a time, then it was 2, then it was none..There wasn't even a delete clan button... I left the clan and started over on sunday, and it works fine now.

I'm wondering if I should do the same.

The RVN clan was started on Friday.

Can anyone else corroborate Reverend's story here? Someone who may have started their clan Sunday or later, and it works fine now, with you being able to get ALL your guys into the clan itself?