socom patch 1.50

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inadub ]

ALL MEDIA SERVERS ARE OFF YEA?? just another thought.. cuz this was causing problems before.. mine are off but i have yet to try and play a game. So i really have no additional info other then that..

Lol that's your answer to everything and I have that disabled like always. Its not just me its lots of people who downloaded the patch.

it had solved more then a dozen people that i know problems.. and plus a few here at UF.. its not really a solution being that i use the servers alot , its just another interference that could be messing w/ data transfer. I am aware that alot of other are having this problem too.. it seems as though this patch fixed what they broke last time, but brought on a whole new fix that needs to be dealt w/. I just hope they have the Flame police ready to crack down.. cuz you know the emails have begin to flood in.. along w/ all of the posts..

inadub ]

it had solved more then a dozen people that i know problems.. and plus a few here at UF.. its not really a solution being that i use the servers alot , its just another interference that could be messing w/ data transfer. I am aware that alot of other are having this problem too.. it seems as though this patch fixed what they broke last time, but brought on a whole new fix that needs to be dealt w/. I just hope they have the Flame police ready to crack down.. cuz you know the emails have begin to flood in.. along w/ all of the posts..

Lol I know but not everyone in socom has that problem, but anyway I see that Seth guy isn't going to be there for a while he's goin to Japan lol. He's trying to escape lets kidnap him lol.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Lol I know but not everyone in socom has that problem, but anyway I see that Seth guy isn't going to be there for a while he's goin to Japan lol. He's trying to escape lets kidnap him lol.

Seth isnt going anywhere.. its David which is like the community spokesperson for them.. but like he said.. he pre wrote the next few days worth of blogs... i hope seth is busy working on this patch fix! which im sure the devs are.. with launch coming in what 8 days?

I beleive Slant 6 is unable to fix anything without creating a whole new problem. Do they even try out these patches to see what they do? I understand it's only the beta, but, they only have 8 days until launch. How many mistakes must they make until they finally get it right. If the game releases and these issues still exist, they may find a dramatic decline in gamers. People will seek other online games from creators who know how to create and support a game online.

SHANE23 ]

what a surprise, 1.5 made the game worse. I have yet to play a single second of Socom since the patch. Socom confrontation has changed it's genre from tactical shooter to chat room and pop up.

Wait Socom has problems.. who would've thought. lol

Doesn't it take you back to the good ole days when we waited patiently for YEARS for a map pack, & now instead of downloading a map pack its Patch.. only they come out more often, but with less results. ::)

MarauderHD ]

I can't even play a game.

You ain't alone brother. Booted out of the game 6 times in 30 minutes, I logged off. I renew my wish that Zipper is working on a game too. Three patches so far, one helped and two have made the game friendly functions of the game worse.

My game is pre ordered. I'll go pay the sales tax and pick it up. And then HOPE I can actually play it.

Who's devoloping this game? The U.S. Government?

I am done with this crap. I am so freakin pissed. I payed full amount for two copies of Confrontation one for my friend. THIS SUCKS. I am so disappointed. We wait a year and a half for this CRAP.

Wheres the PATCH fixers? If they can't fix the game how do you think their gonna fix the problems when glitchers start to glitch.

Red0ctobeR ]

So are you playing at 4 in the morning?

How many people are playing at that time? Just curious.

Yeah you got to put that into consideration. People tell me late night it was fine. But late night no ones on. Peak time is when we are having the problems. PEAK TIME is when I get to play and it sucks during that time.

Patch 1.50 = CHANGE WE CAN'T BELIEVE IN, THE AUDACITY OF DECEIT

I wasn't playing that late. At about 1am est or so, the servers were still pretty full, and it was playing great. No pop-ups, no super lag, no boot and ban from shooting down, faster menus, the works. I have to say it was a little odd at first to have a working scoreboard. :P

Shane was thinking maybe they changed some settings server side, because it was all good after I dl the update after the ALDS ended.