Need some suggestions please...

We are thinking about changing our clan name for the start of Confrontation. However we are having some issues on coming up with a good name. We aren't going to switch unless me and the other leader think the name is worth it to switch. We want a evil theme clan name.

Current clan name is [oNe].oF.a.KinD

Does anyone have any suggestions? Anything would be appreciated

Thanks!

IMO. You don't want to go with a name someone else thought up. You need to find something that YOU guys come up with. Maybe something that comments on your playing style. Or anything. Bottom line is you should find a name that reflects YOUR clan. Something that has meaning for you and your guys. Not something someone else thought sounded cool.

BigMoneyNacku ]

IMO. You don't want to go with a name someone else thought up. You need to find something that YOU guys come up with. Maybe something that comments on your playing style. Or anything. Bottom line is you should find a name that reflects YOUR clan. Something that has meaning for you and your guys. Not something someone else thought sounded cool.

I agree. But if you want something, I say: Shadow Suspects.

Other ones:

Friendly Fire

Suicide Inc.

Rendezvous with Death

Fatal Effect

3 Dimensional/2 Dimensional

High Fidelity

Eviction

Deception

Black Recon

Necessary Element

Project X

Team Blackout

;D

What are your goals as a clan?

What games do you play as a clan?

What is the temperment of your team?

DO you want the TAG acronym to spell something?

Just pose those questions and you'll come up with something cool. Like if you are a bunch of jokers and laid back, and only play shooters, it could be The Last Laugh.

The meaning behind the name is more important than the name itself.

BigMoneyNacku ]

The meaning behind the name is more important than the name itself.

Where were you w/ this comment a month ago Nack?? lol i actually had a member freak out about our name.. Bluntsmokers.. due to his brother not wanting to join cuz he infact didnt smoke blunts, of any kind. ;) He was trying to push us for a name change but since we didnt change he basically told us he would make due.. then a few days later.. removed himself from ALL 503 members PSN lists.. and deleted his own account on our forums.. removed all friends on MSN/YahooIM etc.. although it might not of kept him around.. its well put and might have shined some light.

There have been a few i thought of using in the past, but horror, & death just isn't our thing. we're too silly. lol

[Di] Damage Inc. (i've wanted to use this many times)

[Mi] Murder Inc.

[MM] Misery Machine

[Ce] Cold Ethyl (thought of using this one before also)

[DA] Dark Angels

[DF] Death Festival

[.F.] Faithless

[DbD] Dead by Dawn

[Z] Zombies

[D] Death

[bP] Butt Pirates :P

[DAM] Damage Inc. (I wanted to use this one also.) ;D

(U) The Unforgiven

[NR] No Remorse

[MM] Metal Militia

[CD] Creeping Death

[COW] Cowboys From Hell

[TF] The Fallen

[TN] The Nameless

[TBE] The Black Eagles (A book series I read when I was younger written by John Lansing about a Special Forces team in Vietnam) At least check out the books if you can find them anymore. ;)