Pics of your city!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. You have no clue what you are missing cd. Until you have spent a week on a mountain like the one in the background, you won't know. I'll put one of these redneck ranchers up against a "tough" city guy all day. Living out here is much, much harder than living in the cities. DOn't get me wrong I looove the city life too. I love this more though. I can walk for 10 minutes and hit a good fishing hole. I can drive 10 minutes and shoot coyotes and punxatony phils cousins. ;D Technically I can kill the ground hogs in my back yard. Not to mention how cool it is to wake up to antelope, elk, deer or a mountain lion in your back yard. I really was a city guy. When you've been out here awhile, the granduer of it all is infectious.

If you've never been to yellowstone national park, I suggest adding it to your top 3 places in the us to check out. Alaska should be up there too. If you can handle seeing a bear face to face, not behind glass, without shitting yourself, you'll never want to leave. ;)

IM JOKING DUDE. I MIGHT HAVE NEVER VISITED THE AMRICAN MIDWEST AND WEST. ONE DAY I WILL, i want to.

But i have visited the andes and i have been to the center of the equator in ecuador ;D.

Back to visit midwest. I want, i want to go to mount rushmore, the rockies and all. but hey i am still 15. (16 ON FRIDAY, WHICH IS IN 6 MINUTES EST)

BigMoneyNacku ]

My city isn't as fancy as those pics you guys put up, but I do love the wide open out here. Here's a small pic of part of Casper

Casper, Wyoming

250px-Casperskyline.jpg

HELLS YA!!! casper WY where the antilope out number humans 10 to 1 you have to drive at least 2 hrs to the nearest big town comparable to casper. gotta love it out here ;D

willywonka159 ]
Aodaddy ]

What part of San Dog you from? I grow up in LaMesa and went to Helix High school.

Born in the city, moved out to Imperial Beach (for like a year), then to Bonita/Chula Vista (living there for 15 years). I go to Bonita Vista High School.

I went to chula vista elementry school- lol I dont even know if its still there.

UNCLE-SID25 ]
willywonka159 ]
Aodaddy ]

What part of San Dog you from? I grow up in LaMesa and went to Helix High school.

Born in the city, moved out to Imperial Beach (for like a year), then to Bonita/Chula Vista (living there for 15 years). I go to Bonita Vista High School.

I went to chula vista elementry school- lol I dont even know if its still there.

lol, yeah it's still there. :P Went to Tiffany Elementary myself. Ahhh, good times.