Ok I dont know who havoc is and really i dont care but UF you can leave CT alone

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D_dubYa ]

thats cute......that person wants to screw you, rogue, you better hope its not a man........hahahahahaha Guess what "crusha"???? All of CT is not bad, just its founder, but look at every big organization. The Big Man(no pun intended) gets exposed, the whole company gets heat. Just like sports. The patriots coach got busted taping signs, the whole team paid for it. Its the nature of the beast.

What you dont realize, is that CT members are trying to take their application out of the next tournament and the topic is locked so they cannot do so, only after this came about. Its like that creepy guy saying "come on in, its nice here", then locking the door behind you. Pretty shitty when you dont even let people leave your tournaments.

Everything Dub said is what I was going to say.

As much as I am trying to figure out who is a bigger dick, crusha or havoc I still think we need to cut the crap with lurking on CT and Storm and also spamming their site. Yeah they did it to us but we DONT have to do it to them, its making us look bad come on guys. Lets work on what is at hand here. UF touraments and promoting UF! Let others do whatever floats their boat lets not waste our time with people who just need to get a life.

MaluNYMets ]

As much as I am trying to figure out who is a bigger dick' date=' crusha or havoc I still think we need to cut the crap with lurking on CT and Storm and also spamming their site. Yeah they did it to us but we DONT have to do it to them, its making us look bad come on guys. Lets work on what is at hand here. UF touraments and promoting UF! Let others do whatever floats their boat lets not waste our time with people who just need to get a life.

[/quote']

AMEN!!!!!!!! Let the little dicks to themselves. We got bigger fish to fry here

Not to suggest that a disagreement continue. But if the silent majority is actually silent, no one knows how they feel.

UF is a home to a lot of us. It has been trespassed on by a pervert, and a pervert lover.

I say let the majority have their say just as the peev's have had their say heard.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. (Dennis Miller quote).

My predictable favorite part of those who now they're going to create a shitstorm is when they say in a very cookie cutter way '...and I'll probably get banned now but I don't care...'

Goodness......

What they don't realize is sometimes is funny to keep the town idiot around for a while.....unless, y'know, he's exposing his penis to people or something. ;)