Im oficially retiring from clan gaming *(not that anyone cares.)

Its been a fun ride, and the last 5 years have certainly been interesting. I've made some good friends and aquaintences.

But the time has come for me to hang up my rifle, and all it quits for now.

During the last few years I've spent countless hours engaged in many a clan duty. Whether it was working behind the scenes on the website, making sigs, visiting forums, playing in tournies, being a "staff member"... and its time for me to reprioritize the things that are important to me. Mostly my family, and focusing my time and energies that I've spent doing all this stuff on my family instead.

With that said, im also gonna leave ps3 all together and will be moving over to xbox 360. (I know that's almost blasphemy around these parts).

My intent with that move is to make sure im not tempted to just start things back up. And while im very aware that its possible to do the same thing on xbox, its less likely for me to do so, as id have to "start over" at this point, and I really have no desire to do that.

With that said, id just like to thank uf for the good times, and the memories.

Ill still be around, but probably not as frequent.

Take care gents!

*I don't have a xbl gamer tag yet, ill share it when I do.

Thanks guys, I mean ill admit, im not going to totally turn my back and not visit and such, I just really need to my shit str8. So ill be gaming via xbl, and im sure ill play some militant games, but not in a clan per se, and definetly not doing half as much as im used to doing.

Rooster, ill def. Send u an invite

Who are you?

:-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'(

Yeah man good luck to you wish you the best.

I am also pretty much doing something similar. I have began an endeavour with a friend to start a new clan, but Im not sure I am going to be able to make a solid leader. Unlike some other clan leaders I would like to be an active member and player of the clan, which Im not sure I can be.

I got a new job recently (about 3 weeks ago) and it is taking up ALOT of time. It's a 45 minute drive each way and I work 10 hour days. The only time I have is the weekends but I also have invested into ownership of a bar. So between the bar (Split-Level) and work Im so tired when I can play...I kinda can't play. It really sucks. I try to remain on the forums but Im usually too tired for that.

I haven't been around very long, but I have made alot of friends (and quite a few ... I dont know what to call them.. not enemies.. but Im sure some people are bitter towards me).

I miss gettin on here and chattin it up with everyone but it's hard to make time anymore. Ill try to keep in touch though.

NEO - sorry for posting this hear.. But it does fit the subject. Thats two of us now.

i WILL ADD to this thread... that the massive dissapointment that Confrontation is really put the nail in the head.. I honestly have almost no desire to play that game, and it really is a damn shame that the game is that fucked up that it made many a fan turn their backs on the game.

My main reasons for getting a ps3 were

A. MGS4

B. Socom

MGS4 was the most amazing game ive ever played through as far as story / gameplay was concerned, which really helped rectify the purchase of the ps3

Socom on the other hand was so bad, that I lost my love for the game... and have been playing Street Fighter alot more..

So add that to what im trying to do with my family, and you get my scenario...

and dave.. its cool bro.. ;) good luck to you as well