COWonCRACK ]

jesus, i hope those kids have to watch as the pathetic parents who raised them are slowly mutilated and then murdered, and then the fuckers themselves are painfully tortured for years. before being stabbed to death with a spoon. and if god could ever be so gratefull as to allow me the privilege.

Tell us how you really feel....LMAO....I feel ya!!!

Honestly why does it even matter? It's a pistol. Every gun in this game is automatic besides a few pistols so it's not like the individual doing the hacking is at some sort of advantage. I do agree certain individuals need to find something better to do with their time. However as for any online game there are always going to be hacks and glitches and the individuals that exploit them. Our answer to this problem are communities like UF and clans that don't tolerate it. Here is to hoping someone rolls up on me with a fully automatic 226 and I mow them down with my IW or 552 or whatever gun I may be using at the time.

EDIT: Forgot about the Sniper rifles and just now watched the second video. Once again good luck with that one, controlling the recoil and trying to shoot is going to be a bitch unless you have guys running around maps with full auto snipers treating them like machines guns.

Disciple74 ]

The best part is they showed every one of those kids psn names. With the things sony can do now. Can you smell the IP ban just coming within days. I say have a nice break from online gaming. :-*

T

You are absolutely right, I might just take the time top report all there asses before they ruin it for everyone,...The only problem is they will just make another name and do the same shit....It's unstopable.

Rorbotron ]

Honestly why does it even matter? It's a pistol. Every gun in this game is automatic besides a few pistols so it's not like the individual doing the hacking is at some sort of advantage. I do agree certain individuals need to find something better to do with their time. However as for any online game there are always going to be hacks and glitches and the individuals that exploit them. Our answer to this problem are communities like UF and clans that don't tolerate it. Here is to hoping someone rolls up on me with a fully automatic 226 and I mow them down with my IW or 552 or whatever gun I may be using at the time.

EDIT: Forgot about the Sniper rifles and just now watched the second video. Once again good luck with that one, controlling the recoil and trying to shoot is going to be a bitch unless you have guys running around maps with full auto snipers treating them like machines guns.

I take it this is your first socom Robo?

Flatline1 ]
Disciple74 ]

The best part is they showed every one of those kids psn names. With the things sony can do now. Can you smell the IP ban just coming within days. I say have a nice break from online gaming. :-*

T

You are absolutely right, I might just take the time top report all there asses before they ruin it for everyone,...The only problem is they will just make another name and do the same shit....It's unstopable.

Now I don't know if this is rumor, but I heard that Sony can actually ban your entire PS3 from being used online. No matter how many different PSN ID's you make. Hopefully this is true.

DevilHawk34 ]
Rorbotron ]

I take it this is your first socom Robo?

Yea hes stated that in another thread. I dont think he understands the slope that will occur shortly. I cant believe they hacked this shit already. Wasnt it a good year before they got to Socom 3?

Robo it starts with an automatic sniper rifle then it goes to an auto rocket launcher with unlimited ammo. Then it goes to a no recoil code, then to skywalking while shooting your auto rocket launcher. Eventually you get unlimited health and super speed. Oh how about the big head code where the headshots were easy as pie for these guys? Hell I already seen somebody using a GL in a ranked room. Once something gets hacked, everyone wants the codes. Then everyone who likes to cheat or gain an advantage gets the codes and everything goes downhill. /6 has enough problems with this game I dont think theyll be able to keep up with the hackers. We all know Zipper didnt.....

Socom is fucked once again lol

Just so you guys know they can fix this relatively easily. A firmware update or a small patch could deter this issue. So they may have their cheats for a little while and it will only be a small few that have them HOPEFULLY /6 or SCEA put a fix out faster then their game fix patches.

IRISH BULL ]
Flatline1 ]
Disciple74 ]

T

Now I don't know if this is rumor, but I heard that Sony can actually ban your entire PS3 from being used online. No matter how many different PSN ID's you make. Hopefully this is true.

Well.. I don't know if the PS3 can, but I can tell you that if this was on the 360, it is true and those homos would never see the online world again ;)

SHANE23 ]

Just so you guys know they can fix this relatively easily. A firmware update or a small patch could deter this issue. So they may have their cheats for a little while and it will only be a small few that have them HOPEFULLY /6 or SCEA put a fix out faster then their game fix patches.

But you know it doesnt matter if they patch it or not Shane,...they patched previous socoms and all it gave us was a couple of weeks of actual play before it was rehacked. Now that those tards know it can be hacked more and more of them will begin to write codes and its going to blow again.

Remember these:

Skywalker, auto-shotty-pistol-sniper-rpg, one shot kills, invincability, walking through walls, super speed, throwing grenades all the way across a big map, no recoil, exorcism (respawning in ranked rooms), and the list goes on...............

BigMoneyNacku ]

So is this a glitch? :P::)

IRISH BULL ]

Doesn't each PS3 have an IP address? Can't they just ban the IP and pretty much brick the PS3 from on-line then?

No Bigmoney this is code...not everyone can do this.

And yes each PS3 does have an IP address but so did PS2 and people got banned all the time but it only banned the name the player used and the disc, so all they had to do was have 2 copies of the game and multiple names.

Now that its begun it will never end!

Flatline1 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

IRISH BULL ]

Doesn't each PS3 have an IP address? Can't they just ban the IP and pretty much brick the PS3 from on-line then?

And yes each PS3 does have an IP address but so did PS2 and people got banned all the time but it only banned the name the player used and the disc, so all they had to do was have 2 copies of the game and multiple names.

So Sony is helpless? I heard they can ban an entire PS3 on the HOME forums. This is due to the fact that HOME can be a dangerous place for kids if its not monitored. So I heard they have strict penalties like banning an entire PS3.

I figured you knew Bigmoney.

IRISH BULL ]
Flatline1 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

IRISH BULL ]

So Sony is helpless? I heard they can ban an entire PS3 on the HOME forums. This is due to the fact that HOME can be a dangerous place for kids if its not monitored. So I heard they have strict penalties like banning an entire PS3.

z-Prime-z ]

Who really cares? If they do this shit then fuck um. That's why I come here to UF and I try to play in UF rooms only.

Well I hope that shit works Irish.

And everyone should care, It wont matter what room you play in they will get in and ruin that one too....lol...SOCOM AS WE KNOW IT IS DEAD....<<<<<Dramatic....lol...It just sucks that people cant just play the game for what it is, an unfinished, poorly created, pre-released coaster.

Flatline1 ]Well I hope that shit works Irish.

And everyone should care, It wont matter what room you play in they will get in and ruin that one too....lol...SOCOM AS WE KNOW IT IS DEAD....<<<<<Dramatic....lol...It just sucks that people cant just play the game for what it is, an unfinished, poorly created, pre-released coaster.

Yea, why can't they let us play our piece of shit in peace. lol