I need some friends

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive recently got an Xbox360 that I payed nothing for ......my brother is a trashman and found it in the trash with the RROD.....my brother found a thing on youtube that shows you how to fix it ...he paid $20 for the kit ,it took 2-3 days to be delivered,we then took it apart and fixed it in less than an hour.He already had one so I talked him in to giving it to me.

My main reason for wanting it was that my 12 year son has one and being he lives 6 hours away we can play games together.

Since having it for the last 2 months I now own more games for it than I do the PS3.....if both consoles sell the game I get it for the 360......except Rock Band b/c im buying the whole set up again ....and I have no problem paying $40 for 13 months of live so far it has been well worth it .......but Im also not getting rid of my PS3 anytime soon either.....both cosoles have somthing i wont and like

Just thought I would put my 2 cents in ;D

CDBS14 ]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i did get the YLOD myself' date=' and i have been playing xbox for the last week; i still see lag and almost the same problems as PS3 even in HALO3 i saw lag.

Either way you guys switched to xbox because of socom sucking, i am on PS3 cause i love SONY, heck my PSP broke i sent it in, they couldnt fix it they gave me a refurbished one with a 150 dollar gift card AND it all happened in 5 days. Everyone that i know whose PS3 malfunctioned and sent it to SONY got it back in5-7 days not the AHHHH.........MONTH IT TAKES MICROSOFT TO DO IT.

ALSO SOMEONE SAID PWNED IS NOT SAID ON XBOX360, lol, im pretty sure you only play while on a private chat because i hear more shit talking on 360 than PS3.

I GOT SWORD SPREEE YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-CK U ALL NOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A BRIG AND YOU ARE A NOOB.

thats what someone told me on HALO3 after he killed me and got a sword spree.

[/quote']

Do you sit around looking for ways to make yourself look like more of an idiot?

When my X-box finally got the RROD, after 4 years, they STILL fixed it for free. I got it back in 7-10 days after I shipped it out. I don't know for sure because I was out of town and my brother in law signed for it. If you are seeing lag on X-box, then it's your connection. Granted I don't play Halo, but I almost never see a whole room lagging in any game. It's usually one guy with a shitty connection *cough*rooster*cough*. :D

If you don't like X-Box, then get the fuck off these boards. We could post on and on about how shitty PS is, but you don't see it happening until one of you little cock boys comes over and starts slamming X-Box. Again, get the fuck outta here.

BigMoneyNacku ]

We could post on and on about how shitty PS is, but you don't see it happening until one of you little cock boys comes over and starts slamming X-Box.

Yea I'm not sure what it is.. is it because this is a PS3 tourney site so they gang up because they know we are outnumbered, or is that they are just such huge fans that they want to talk shyt on the other, as if it was Yankees/Red Sox.!?

Either way it is pretty obvious that none of us go over there and start shit, even after they start it here. we just retaliate in our own section. So to all of you (retards ;)) who don't like Xbox, just stay out of here.!

Personally i would stay out of the PS3 section if it wasn't the main general discussion area here on UF. (because imo PS3 is garbage, & i have no reason to talk about it, and yes i had one for 2 months)

If we had a poll based on ONLY people who have both, PS3 would lose horribly.. its only because you guys are fanboys, blind to the facts, & unwilling to look at it unbiased.

Otherwise you would realize what every other person realizes when they try it.. IT FUCKING WORKS.!!! (and has features that PS3 cant even imagine yet.)

BigMoneyNacku ]It's usually one guy with a shitty connection *cough*rooster*cough*. :D

LMAO.!!

PS. CpDude, did you get some friends yet out of all of these bumps.? lol

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i did get the YLOD myself' date=' and i have been playing xbox for the last week; i still see lag and almost the same problems as PS3 even in HALO3 i saw lag.

Either way you guys switched to xbox because of socom sucking, i am on PS3 cause i love SONY, heck my PSP broke i sent it in, they couldnt fix it they gave me a refurbished one with a 150 dollar gift card AND it all happened in 5 days. Everyone that i know whose PS3 malfunctioned and sent it to SONY got it back in5-7 days not the AHHHH.........MONTH IT TAKES MICROSOFT TO DO IT.

ALSO SOMEONE SAID PWNED IS NOT SAID ON XBOX360, lol, im pretty sure you only play while on a private chat because i hear more shit talking on 360 than PS3.

I GOT SWORD SPREEE YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-CK U ALL NOOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A BRIG AND YOU ARE A NOOB.

[/quote']

When my X-box finally got the RROD, after 4 years, they STILL fixed it for free. I got it back in 7-10 days after I shipped it out. I don't know for sure because I was out of town and my brother in law signed for it. If you are seeing lag on X-box, then it's your connection. Granted I don't play Halo, but I almost never see a whole room lagging in any game. It's usually one guy with a shitty connection *cough*rooster*cough*. :D

If you don't like X-Box, then get the fuck off these boards. We could post on and on about how shitty PS is, but you don't see it happening until one of you little cock boys comes over and starts slamming X-Box. Again, get the fuck outta here.

wow thanks for cursing at me. I thought we were able to freely talk to each other an express our opinions, maybe in your case the 360 came fast; but on the cases i have seen being my friends and once myself it wasn't as such. Now at least have some respect for other people posting these in these boards you don't have to call me an idiot or tell me to get the fuck out, im pretty sure i have never cursed or disrespected you in any way, because if you take my statement so seriously that you have to come in and curse at me then you are a fanboy just as well.

Also if you notice i didnt say constant lag, i said i saw lag, most my games were lag free with better quality than PS3, but not the myth that 360 is lag free. Also im sorry you hate PS because SOCOM failed, my apologies to you because i also lost money on the game.

Now maybe you can respond to this without going all potty mouth on me, i am a 16 year old and i just replied to your message without cursing and im sorry dude but you are like what over 25? you might not take me serious because i post alot, you ever wonder that there is more to people than their posts; i enjoy posting, in no way i am trying to piss anyone off.

Now to get things straight i do not hate the xbox360 i am actually saving for one, i enjoy playing multiplatform game son PS3 because that is where my friends are and in my opinion the PS3 offers more to me, it might be the same for you guys on the 360.

Now hopefully you guys get to know that i am not some random retard that goes about posting HI, LOOL, LMAO on the forums and that i do it for post count. I do it because i like talking to people and being in a great open discussion about gaming, something i cannot have on other sites because the fanboys write a hundred times more crap than me and most people eventually end up talking about other stuff (gametrailer forums, GB forums).

PS. good to know you got your console back fast Nacku. :-*

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

wow thanks for cursing at me.

Grow UP CDBS. If your going to talk shit and run your mouth then expect people to be open and honest. He said it much nicer then what you would have gotten from me. If your not a X-boxer then move on.

By the way I'm not a X-boxer but I'm not going to post dumb shit to get my post count up. ::)

OMG, I hurt the poor little kids feelers. ::)

I didn't give up on PS because Socom failed. I gave up because SONY failed. Period. Not one of the games that I play released without a hitch. Not one. There is a reason that almost every single PS3 game I've bought has been returned except for 2. Technically Fallout doesn't even count in my eyes. I bought it AFTER they had to patch the damn thing.

I like my fucking potty mouth. The video I watched earlier told me to use FUCK as much as I can, and I'm more than happy to oblige. It is my favorite word and activity after all.

If you "don't hate X-box", then why are virtually all your posts here bashing it? How's that "respecting" the boards?

p.s. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

:-*

BigMoneyNacku ]

OMG, I hurt the poor little kids feelers. ::)

I didn't give up on PS because Socom failed. I gave up because SONY failed. Period. Not one of the games that I play released without a hitch. Not one. There is a reason that almost every single PS3 game I've bought has been returned except for 2. Technically Fallout doesn't even count in my eyes. I bought it AFTER they had to patch the damn thing.

I like my fucking potty mouth. The video I watched earlier told me to use FUCK as much as I can, and I'm more than happy to oblige. It is my favorite word and activity after all.

If you "don't hate X-box", then why are virtually all your posts here bashing it? How's that "respecting" the boards?

p.s. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

:-*

touche LOL. I promise i will not post any dumb shit from now on. I just like talking to people and i hate drama.

SO NO HARD FEELING? (GOES TO EVERYONE)

MAKEUP?

CDBS14 ]

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']Am I the only one that noticed he's ONLY talking about Halo? We on the xbox side of the forums have stated like 600 times that Gaylo is an exception. We admitted that there's 14 year olds and glitchers and all that stupid shit on Halo, yet you still bring Halo up time after time. We get it.. Halo is trash. We're not gonna fight you over it.

Now please.. give us a better argument

KIutchest ]

PS3 - Better hardware, better functionality, blu-ray player, Socom series

Xbox - Better Online, Better Games, Better controller, Better Online Players

I'll give you Blu-ray player, & Socom (especially if Socom was better)

And i understand that you are trying to be honest here, but what exactly does better hardware, & functionality mean to you, & what does it do for you.?

Try to be pretty specific, because as far as i can tell this is all potential just like Socom, you can see the promise land, but the fence is just too high to get there. (meaning it doesn't mean squat ;D)

The PS3 is much more reliable hardware wise than the 360... I've had multiple controllers just stop working, broken mics galore, 3 RRoD so far and freezing in some games quite often. With my PS3 i've had it for over a year and everything still works like it's brand new.

As for functionality, USB devices are much more recognizable in the PS3 than the 360 and not to mention my 360 USB drives have broken 2 out of my 4 360s... PS3 also has a blu-ray player and Blutooth Compatibility which are both great additions. And 360 somehow doesn't have a web browser... even the goddamn Wii has a web browser. Sony also has some Sony only games which are amazing, as does 360 with halo.

Also if you haven't noticed on the 360 controllers the battery packs tend to not charge after 3-4 months of use in my experience and you have to continually plug the controller in just to use it w/o the controller turning off.

All in all, it is better to have both than just one system. Both have their perks that's why i use both on a daily basis. When both system comes out with the same games i buy the 360 version just b/c i solely play online games and in my experience XBL has much less lag than PSN as well as much more players. If you are a serious gamer and want to make money playing games, the 360 is the way to go and many players will chase that dream. If you want a community with awesome ppl, play on PSN, if you want to play against some great competition, play XBL. Just my two cents.

KIutchest ]

The PS3 is much more reliable hardware wise than the 360... I've had multiple controllers just stop working, broken mics galore, 3 RRoD so far and freezing in some games quite often. With my PS3 i've had it for over a year and everything still works like it's brand new.

As for functionality, USB devices are much more recognizable in the PS3 than the 360 and not to mention my 360 USB drives have broken 2 out of my 4 360s... PS3 also has a blu-ray player and Blutooth Compatibility which are both great additions. And 360 somehow doesn't have a web browser... even the goddamn Wii has a web browser. Sony also has some Sony only games which are amazing, as does 360 with halo.

Also if you haven't noticed on the 360 controllers the battery packs tend to not charge after 3-4 months of use in my experience and you have to continually plug the controller in just to use it w/o the controller turning off.

All in all, it is better to have both than just one system. Both have their perks that's why i use both on a daily basis. When both system comes out with the same games i buy the 360 version just b/c i solely play online games and in my experience XBL has much less lag than PSN as well as much more players. If you are a serious gamer and want to make money playing games, the 360 is the way to go and many players will chase that dream. If you want a community with awesome ppl, play on PSN, if you want to play against some great competition, play XBL. Just my two cents.

Very nicely stated. *insert clapping smiley here*

I have personally had more problems with my ps3, so I'm not sold on the durability of either machine. :-\

p.s. Sniper, us smiley whores need more smiley's. Not a crazy amount like some places, but a few wouldn't hurt. ;D

I actually think that's just more of you not being able to get a good 360. You having all those controllers and mics breaking are not things I hear happening to everyone. I've been through only two mics and one controller over 2+ years and the broken mic was my fault, which I admit.

I don't understand what you would need the USB drive on the 360 for anyway? I never had a problem with my play and charge kit as it still charges fine for me after a year of having them.

I hate the whole web browser argument. If you want to surf the web, get on a computer. The 360 is a gaming console, not a computer. There's no need to have to surf the web while on your 360.

Oh and you said Sony has some Sony only games which are amazing.. isn't "some" a little bit of an overstatement? MGS4 and Uncharted seem to be the only amazing games to me.. the rest are mediocre at best.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I actually think that's just more of you not being able to get a good 360. You having all those controllers and mics breaking are not things I hear happening to everyone. I've been through only two mics and one controller over 2+ years and the broken mic was my fault, which I admit.

I don't understand what you would need the USB drive on the 360 for anyway? I never had a problem with my play and charge kit as it still charges fine for me after a year of having them.

I hate the whole web browser argument. If you want to surf the web, get on a computer. The 360 is a gaming console, not a computer. There's no need to have to surf the web while on your 360.

Oh and you said Sony has some Sony only games which are amazing.. isn't "some" a little bit of an overstatement? MGS4 and Uncharted seem to be the only amazing games to me.. the rest are mediocre at best.

So not getting a GOOD 360 is my fault? lol good arguement there

KIutchest ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

HAHAHAH funny stuff....Im glad ive read the two threads here cause im also on the fence about getting a 360. I dont know exaclty what games I would play on it but Im interested in having both systems. I might also get a Sega Saturn but not sure LOL ;D

KIutchest ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Maybe not your fault, but very strange how you have had 3 Xbox's and all of them had problems..

i have had my Elite for almost 2 years, & nothing has broken on it.. (i broke one of the controllers by throwing it against the wall, but thats obviously not Microsoft's fault. ;D)

I also had a 20GB Xbox before the Elite for a year and nothing ever broke on it either.

I have to agree with Churchy, on all points..

- Web browser is a joke, takes 5 times longer to type or to find a site & navigate, etc.. so whats the point. unless i guess you don't own a PC already then i guess it is better than nothing.

- Which PS3 exclusive games are amazing.? (Uncharted was great, & i heard MGS was also)

- I'm also wondering where you keep your system & how you treat it, because that sounds ridiculous.

- My plug & Play still works flawlessly since i got my other 360, 3 years ago.

So yea it sounds like you have had some bad luck all the way around, but i don't think most of that is a general opinion, just your bad experience. :-\ (which i guess if i had all that going on i might not like it much either)

Holy shit looks like a few of you needs a band aid! LOL

easy up on the post, no need to get butt hurt!

and although my name hasn't been mentioned in those long post, i will just say that i was just busting a few balls around here, just to mess up with some of you. I know you guys get pissy quickly about that LOL so i love to sometimes mess with some of you, but really.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about which one is better, i just care about which one i like and i like PS3, id love to be able to have an Xbox and be able to play online too cause i LOVE GAMING! but i dont have the cash to be able to do both so i picked my favorite and that's PS3!

so stop getting pissy and just relax a little.

Hellraiser ]

Holy shit looks like a few of you needs a band aid! LOL

easy up on the post, no need to get butt hurt!

and although my name hasn't been mentioned in those long post, i will just say that i was just busting a few balls around here, just to mess up with some of you. I know you guys get pissy quickly about that LOL so i love to sometimes mess with some of you, but really.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about which one is better, i just care about which one i like and i like PS3, id love to be able to have an Xbox and be able to play online too cause i LOVE GAMING! but i dont have the cash to be able to do both so i picked my favorite and that's PS3!

so stop getting pissy and just relax a little.

true man. i say this console war is as bad as the one between nintendo and sega. You know the NES/SNES AND GENESIS/SATURN PEOPLE, LOL