Any American Idol Fans?!?!?

I actually expected Kris to make it because it would've been just too picture perfect for both Adam and Danny to be in the finals. Honestly, I thought the final was going to be between Adam and Allison, not Kris. Allison, despite me not liking her and feeling she has a raspy voice, definitely had some of the best performances and probably should have been in the finals.

Danny SHOULD have made it instead of Kris, but they needed an upset between Adam and Danny. Danny definitely had the best good-bye performance out of all of the contestants thus far.

With that said, if Adam doesn't win, American Idol will obviously be absolute trash and should never be watched again. Adam has smoked the competition from day one and is pretty much already the American Idol. Everyone says it time after time, but it's true. Adam might be the best contestant American Idol has EVER had. He has the ability to turn any song into his own little masterpiece (ie. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash) and rock it.

There really is no way that Adam should lose, but you know how American Idol can be. I do guarantee that Adam WILL be the most famous of all the contestants this year because there is really no one that has come close to his level of talent.

I've been rooting for Adam from day one and he better win.

Wow churchy way to surprise me...

I saw this thread and thought that the first 8 comments were gonna be, "AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY", and then have a few backing him up...

But the very first reply is a good one. You just made my day..

But back on the topic, I like the show alot in the first episodes of the season, when everyone is making an ass out of themselves, but once it gets serious, I lose interest.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I actually expected Kris to make it because it would've been just too picture perfect for both Adam and Danny to be in the finals. Honestly, I thought the final was going to be between Adam and Allison, not Kris. Allison, despite me not liking her and feeling she has a raspy voice, definitely had some of the best performances and probably should have been in the finals.

Danny SHOULD have made it instead of Kris, but they needed an upset between Adam and Danny. Danny definitely had the best good-bye performance out of all of the contestants thus far.

With that said, if Adam doesn't win, American Idol will obviously be absolute trash and should never be watched again. Adam has smoked the competition from day one and is pretty much already the American Idol. Everyone says it time after time, but it's true. Adam might be the best contestant American Idol has EVER had. He has the ability to turn any song into his own little masterpiece (ie. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash) and rock it.

There really is no way that Adam should lose, but you know how American Idol can be. I do guarantee that Adam WILL be the most famous of all the contestants this year because there is really no one that has come close to his level of talent.

I've been rooting for Adam from day one and he better win.

it sounds like your mom plays your Chain Reaction war while YOU WATCH american idol... ;D

My wife watches AI pretty religiously, so I can't help from not watching myself! ;D

When I watch AI I always think of who can and will be stars. This season I definitely thought Adam, Allison, and Kris had "Star" qualities. Adam and Allison have that Rocker's edge to them, which I think has the most appeal to Americans. You can see with past winners, Kelly Clarkson, Dave Cook, and Chris Daughtry with their success vs. R&B winners Ruben Stuttard and Fantasia Burrino.

Then there is Carrie Underwood, she is in a league all here own.

Danny I though was OK, he could sing, but his style could be a bit boring, at least to me he was. I don't want to some like an ass, but I think he got a lot of sympathy votes along the way. .

Kris I think is a wild card, he can sing, BUT he is extremely versatile with the instruments he plays. I like him and I think he will have a decent career.

There is no doubt Adam should win, but only 1 million votes separated Adam and Kris. Has Velvet Revolver found a replacement for Scott Weiland yet??? Slash might have found one.

I really think Allison will have a nice career if she continues at here young age.

I'm pretty sure that the winners HAVE to have a contract with American Idol at first, which is why they go nowhere. :P

I'm pretty sure Adam will have a record with Slash in no time. When Slash was the guest helper for the rock week, he was absolutely amazed at what Adam could do. Plus I mean Slash has played a solo in one of Daughtry's songs, so it's only right that he do one for Adam.

I actually see Adam making a CD strictly of him doing covers. If he could repeat his performance Black or White by MJ, he could easily do a cover CD

talk about denial!! what about all you making excuses on how is it that you know all about AI or HAVE to watch it...

i dont watch AI in fact i think there's something similar here in PR called " objetivo fama" my mom is a fan of that and i think its the same shit.. just a bunch of guys singing. GAY!!!

AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY! ;D

Hellraiser ]

talk about denial!! what about all you making excuses on how is it that you know all about AI or HAVE to watch it...

AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY! ;D

Yea like anyone would know all those details because your mom or wife is watching it in the next room. lol

Hellraiser ]

i dont watch AI in fact i think there's something similar here in PR called " objetivo fama" my mom is a fan of that and i think its the same shit.. just a bunch of guys singing. GAY!!!

AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY! ;D

See...

Thats what I thought the very first reply would be...

Only 12 posts too late..

lol

I can't watch that show because of the judges. I don't mind watching a legitimate talent show, but this clearly isn't one.

Rockstar was a good show while it lasted.

Anyone remember Jordis Unga? That chick could sing. Or how about Ty Taylor? His No Woman No Cry gave me goosebumps.