Ok sooo....LOL

Im hitting the big 21 on the 23rd and im wondering what should be my first legal drink(Not my first ever just first legal drink). I mean I want to ease into it. Maybe start with a beer to make it look like its nothing or should I go all in and start with yager, whisky, bercardi, tequila? Anyone got some good drink ideas?

I would go with a rum suicide. Has like 7-8 different rums in it. 4 darks and 3/4 clear rums. Two of those and your ready for bed.

Or just do a 21 shot solute. Start with some 151. If you make it to 21 then you'll drive the bus for sure. ;)

Just don't drink and drive!!!!!!!

First, have someone keep a list of what you drink and write down any memorable quotes you may end up slurring ;) "I can't feel my teeth" lol

This was something many of my friends and myself had done for us. I still have the napkin and it brings back a lot of memories(There are a few that will never be there ;) ) But it's nice to have that down the road.

Now as for drinks, there WILL be shots, but pace is most important. You have already drank and I'm sure already lost the battle a few times. So in order for this to be a long and memorable experience, pace. Nurse beers or what ever drink they give you. Then space out the shots, you don't want this evening to be over in an hour.

The one I recommend they called slippery nipple. Most of the drinks won't be ever drank again. Not because they "Caused you to puke" but because well frankly they're gross. Anyway, be safe and try and be smart about the stupidity that will go on.

I don't think you should start with beer at all.

If you do, you will pay later. Remember the old adage, "Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before liquor, and you will throw up until puke runs out your asshole and face at the same time."

That said, I would simply let your buddies decide. YOU WILL VOMIT before the night ends. Do not try to avoid it, it will only make matters worse.

I would start with some Vodka and a clear soda.....Citron and 7 always a good choice. Then take some Patron shots just to ease into the evening. 8)

this has got to be the best thread in UF history.

i have been reviewing some drinks here:

http://socrack.net/index2/?tag=alcohol

IMHO you should either start out with captain morgan and coke. captain morgan is a nice rum that is not that strong. or go all out and drink martinis. get a real martini with GIN. vodka martinis are not real.

Gold Shlager is always a great way to kick off a fun evening.

I also do not recommend the strip club for your 21st, the evening should be focused more on having a good time, drinking, and just getting crazy. If you go to a strip club you'll have something other than drinking on your mind and it's more expensive.

For your best possible results I'd recommend hitting the bars early and having some fun and ending it with a Party at a friends place. You won't have to worry about driving because you can crash at your friends and the atmosphere will be alot more fun.

Do some drinking games etc.

Most of all just remember to have fun and enjoy it.

Neoblackhound ]

Ok ok some good ideas haha. Also here is a big question what do I drink before for a hang over I hear the juice from the cactus flower is the best any thoughts?

I have a friend who alternates one beer, one glass of water, one beer, one glass of water ... he's NEVER hung over. Keeps away the dehydration.

Crown and coke is the BEST!

HippieChik ]
Neoblackhound ]

Ok ok some good ideas haha. Also here is a big question what do I drink before for a hang over I hear the juice from the cactus flower is the best any thoughts?

I have a friend who alternates one beer' date=' one glass of water, one beer, one glass of water ... he's NEVER hung over. Keeps away the dehydration.

[/quote']Best advice yet... Even though we all know no one will never do that on their 21st birthday. lol

HippieChik ]
Neoblackhound ]

I have a friend who alternates one beer' date=' one glass of water, one beer, one glass of water ... he's NEVER hung over. Keeps away the dehydration.

[/quote']

Best advice ever. I do the same thing. 1 glass of water for every shot or drink.

For your first shot, do a Cement Mixer. Everyone HAS to take that shot once in thier life, might as well be for the big 21. DO NOT get faced and then take the shot, you will hurl all over the bar. ;)

HippieChik ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

x2