1.5 AND 1.6 update

I'm telling ya if I owed you money that's the same kind of things I would tell you. Especially you all! HAHA!

If I told you all that I was making Socom 4 on my home computer you all would be pre-ordering right now.

I know I'm being negative... It's 125 degrees here and I have sweat dripping from every part of my body. Friggin hot!

I would never buy a game made by you, you probably couldn't pull pong off without making it garbage. Like prime said go play CoD.

Ive purchased my share of shit games before.

Never have I received an incomplete package such as Socom, but at least it offers the replayability the other titles did not. I have spent 60 bucks to play a game that lasted me a mere 3 days, with 0 replayability.

THAT is a far worse travesty than Socom IMHO.

Tool_Minion ]

Never have I received an incomplete package such as Socom, but at least it offers the replayability the other titles have. I have spent 60 bucks to play a game that lasted me a mere 3 days, with 0 replayability.

AMEN BROTHER

I don't know about anyone else but I only paid $10 to play this game, they sell the headset for what $50 bucks alone, I say it was a good investment. Also I have been frustrated myself with the state of the game but I will never stop playing socom, eventually it will be fixed, it may take longer than we wish but it will be done. So all in all the people who love socom will play it and the ones that don't will still play it but come here to hate on it lol.

z-Prime-z ]

I'm telling ya if I owed you money that's the same kind of things I would tell you. Especially you all! HAHA!

If I told you all that I was making Socom 4 on my home computer you all would be pre-ordering right now.

I know I'm being negative... It's 125 degrees here and I have sweat dripping from every part of my body. Friggin hot!

Well great.. Why don't you go back to your CoD and leave the rest of us alone. If people want to be happy about what is coming... LET THEM.. You don't have to post your negativity. ::)

Neoblackhound ]

I would never buy a game made by you' date=' you probably couldn't pull pong off without making it garbage. Like prime said go play CoD.

[/quote']

I was joking and you guys are defending a broken game. What ever!

z-Prime-z ]

Well great.. Why don't you go back to your CoD and leave the rest of us alone. If people want to be happy about what is coming... LET THEM.. You don't have to post your negativity. ::)

Neoblackhound ]

I would never buy a game made by you' date=' you probably couldn't pull pong off without making it garbage. Like prime said go play CoD.

[/quote']

I was joking and you guys are defending a broken game. What ever!

I'm not defending a broken game. I'm just sick of reading the cry baby bullshit. If you want to be negative then do it on your own forums. Just gets old. :P

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
meauxpack ]

, we (us & /6) all want the same thing: for socom to be great again.

I'm not sure anymore that the highlighted part is true of that statement anymore...

I think they are in a rush ,if anything, to keep SCE from saying you guys are awful and we don't want you on exclusive titles anymore.

no matter the motivation, we all want the same thing. the enemy of my enemy is my friend ;)

meauxpack ]
aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]
meauxpack ]

, we (us & /6) all want the same thing: for socom to be great again.

I'm not sure anymore that the highlighted part is true of that statement anymore...

I think they are in a rush ,if anything, to keep SCE from saying you guys are awful and we don't want you on exclusive titles anymore.

no matter the motivation, we all want the same thing. the enemy of my enemy is my friend ;)

Ain't that the damn truth.. I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE SOCOM... I have just been very dissappointed by the last couple of efforts... The graphics in this game are fucking sick compared to any other socom... And that's enough of a motivation to keep playing this... Even though gameplay is slightly less than what I want.. I'm still going to play..

But I'm just tired of being treated like an asshole. This Cindy Bowens idiot talks to us all like we are 13 yr old COD glitchers.. We're adults and expect and deserve adult answers to our questions. And they don't seem to care. Calling us impatient little kids for waiting as long as we have. Any other game would have been dead by now without DLC... Its the fans keeping this game alive.

IRISH BULL ]

I think this is why some of us will never understand, its a disease guys. Be a little more understanding with Marauder and myself.

Living with First-Person Shooter Disease

Thank you for the ultimate LOL today Irish. That was awesome and describes best why FPS suck ass.

How dare you sir! I'll say good day to you! lol

Tool_Minion ]

Never have I received an incomplete package such as Socom, but at least it offers the replayability the other titles did not. I have spent 60 bucks to play a game that lasted me a mere 3 days, with 0 replayability.

So true. There are only a select few games that possess that replayability (outside sports games). To me only Socom, CoD MW, and Hawx have really kept me into the game for a sustained period of time.