SOCOM DLC ANNOUNCED

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xViCaRiouSx ]

jeeze s2 had 21 maps...n this game can barely support 7.....im not even going to use the symbol this warrents being typed, Sad Face.

Exactly and remember each were unique to its own game mode thus making it even more desirable. When they started IMO making every map every game mode they took the originality out of the process and made it easier to just cookie cut maps. :( Thus laziness.

AINT-SKEERD ]

Vigilance was a great snipers only map too. Nice boundry to keep on a side-remember all the asses that would cross over?

Hopefully it all (1.5, 1.6 & DLC) actually comes out and works. I'm still a fanboy holding out for the SOCOM cause.

Yea it is a great Snipe/No Cross map.!!

IRISH BULL ]

If you go to the SOCOM.com forums reference this new info, they were getting bashed from post one. It is hilarious.

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=blogdiscussion&thread.id=10355

You gotta wonder if they actually think this new info would make people happy.

Yeah.....it's funny as hell, actually.

LOL

"We were waiting for that? Are you serious? This is a prank right?

We knew this before SOCOM: Confrontation was even released that DLC would be Factions, Weapons, Attachments, Maps etc....

You guys are a freakin Joke, Sony's PR is garbage and always will be. Ban me I'm done with this crap."

LOL ;)

KIutchest ]

We knew this before SOCOM: Confrontation was even released that DLC would be Factions, Weapons, Attachments, Maps etc....

You guys are a freakin Joke, Sony's PR is garbage and always will be. Ban me I'm done with this crap."

LOL ;)

If your reaally done disband DEA and send the guys that still like socom to our site LOL

KIutchest ]

LOL ;)

idk if it can even be blamed at SONY, think about it KZ2 and R2 went just fine and without a hitch, LBP is fine, maybe it really is /6.

UNCLE-TED ]
KIutchest ]

LOL ;)

If your reaally done disband DEA and send the guys that still like socom to our site LOL

lol I think he was quoting someone off socom.com

I could be wrong though :P

CDBS14 ]

idk if it can even be blamed at SONY' date=' think about it KZ2 and R2 went just fine and without a hitch, LBP is fine, maybe it really is /6.

[/quote']

It is most definately Sony's fault. They hired an understaffed dev, and they pushed them to get it out before it was ready. SOE can kiss my ass and go to hell.

Chili-Palmer ]
AINT-SKEERD ]

Vigilance was a great snipers only map too. Nice boundry to keep on a side-remember all the asses that would cross over?

Hopefully it all (1.5, 1.6 & DLC) actually comes out and works. I'm still a fanboy holding out for the SOCOM cause.

Yea it is a great Snipe/No Cross map.!!

Man, I miss playing no cross. :'(

xViCaRiouSx ]

jeeze s2 had 21 maps...n this game can barely support 7.....im not even going to use the symbol this warrents being typed, Sad Face.

It is rather pathetic, isn't it? LOL My god. I still toss my S2 disc in every month or so. I'm thinking of banning CF until they give us the patch and just playing S2. LOL Just to remind me why I loved this game so much. :(

SnowBud ]
UNCLE-TED ]
KIutchest ]

We knew this before SOCOM: Confrontation was even released that DLC would be Factions' date=' Weapons, Attachments, Maps etc....

LOL ;)

[/quote']

lol I think he was quoting someone off socom.com

I could be wrong though :P

THank you Snow lol