My situation, your opinions.

KIutchest ]

So one of my better friends has an older sister who is a very hot 28 and i'm 19. We've been sleeping together on the regular w/o my friend's knowledge. Last night he confronted her about the situation and she told him that we have been flirting and that's it. My friend is 20 and i also dated his younger sister for 3-4 months who is 17. The younger sister has been texting me recently n telling me stuff like i luv u and want to go back out with u but she has a boyfriend and so does her older sister. And when it can't get weird enough, their cousin is 18 and i've also been hooking up with her but none of the 3 girls know i've been hooking up with any of the others. All three of the girls are hot but i'd have to say the older sister has the best sex game.. Should i walk away or continue playing with fire? Keep in mind this is summer and i'm moving back to college at the end of august.

Burn, baby, burn!!!!!!

playing_with_fire_by_fahsi.jpg

Your young. Play with fire all the way kid!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIutchest ]

older just bought me 2 ed hardy t-shirts n sunglasses for my b-day today which was like 350$ all together.. i think i gotta go with the older now or she's gonna flip if she finds out im getting w/ the other two

There all gonna flip lol, the key is being able to hold onto the one you want without losing them all.

I think that you would be able to pull off the threesome with the younger one and the cousin..if they were thinking about it before you should be able to seal the deal. If they don't come right out and say no..thats disgusting etc....then it can be done!!

As far as the older sister...she is pretty hot in that picture...although, like prime, I too would need to see more of her to make an informed opinion...so when you get some better pics..bikini or underwear or even naked...just post them up!! I don't mind sharing with my UF brothers/sisters ;D

Rockman35 ]

I think that you would be able to pull off the threesome with the younger one and the cousin..if they were thinking about it before you should be able to seal the deal. If they don't come right out and say no..thats disgusting etc....then it can be done!!

As far as the older sister...she is pretty hot in that picture...although, like prime, I too would need to see more of her to make an informed opinion...so when you get some better pics..bikini or underwear or even naked...just post them up!! I don't mind sharing with my UF brothers/sisters ;D

Very good point

Prane ]

How important is your friendship?

HELLO! Only person here thinking with the right head.

You say this dude is your "better friend." Hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Good friends aren't. You better do whatever will keep you from losing your friend ... unless you don't care. And if you don't care, then do whatever all these other horn dogs ( :P ) are telling you to do.

HippieChik ]
Prane ]

You say this dude is your "better friend." Hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Good friends aren't. You better do whatever will keep you from losing your friend ... unless you don't care. And if you don't care, then do whatever all these other horn dogs ( :P ) are telling you to do.

Yea you're gonna end up like Steve McNair. lol

z-Prime-z ]

I need some more pics to make a more "educated" answer for you. Go ahead and PM those to me. None of you. ;)

I would say keep banging the older sis and leave the others. Mostly because she can support you in more than one way. ;)

COming from a 29 year old guy**ME**. I would have to say I agree with this message and need a full centerfold spread. Possibly a profile pic, and don't be afraid to let her show some sideboob. Oh and gotta love the suga mamas. Coming from an expert.

Chili-Palmer ]
HippieChik ]
Prane ]

Yea you're gonna end up like Steve McNair. lol

HAHAHA

Screw condoms, pull and spray or pump and pray! My only 2 options!

I'd keep bangin all 3, but I'd say the oldest one is your best bet. Not only because she's the hottest, but like someone else already said she can support you in more than 1 way. And I'm pretty damn sure that your friend would be least pissed at you for banging the older sister. Hell if I was him I'd be giving you props for gettin her done!

Now can you share more pictures? I know you have to have a few...seriously though, cell phones weren't made with cameras for no reason ;)

Lockdown ]

Screw condoms' date=' pull and spray or pump and pray! My only 2 options!

[/quote']

Dude you gotta see I think his names Josh Rogan. The guy that Hosts UFC. Anyways he does his newest stand up show he talks about this. Funny as Hell. I'll post a link tomorrow or if someone wants to go ahead.

Lockdown ]

[/quote']

Dude you gotta see I think his names Josh Rogan. The guy that Hosts UFC. Anyways he does his newest stand up show he talks about this. Funny as Hell. I'll post a link tomorrow or if someone wants to go ahead.

joe......joe rogan

-Rooster- ]
Lockdown ]

[/quote']

joe......joe rogan

LMAO

KIutchest ]

I've had sex since i was 15, i think i got the non-baby part down by now lol. but the older sister is working in jacksonville and living in miami (where her boyfriend is) but she's breaking up with him soon n moving to a high-rise in downtown jax, she's my lil sugar mama.

OK, I played this game once or twice when I was a younger man.

The low low is like this:

Keep up with the two sisters, and drop the cousin. Confide in the older woman that your playing air drums on her lil sisters ass. She will be more than willing to keep it on the low, as she is obviously a cougar and doesn't care about you past your willy. This will ensure that the younger of the two DOESN'T find out, and you don't end up in a casket next to Steve McNair.

First and foremost youre prolly not going to lose your friend unless you start banging his mom. I banged my friends sister in our pantry at our college apartment and he was totally cool with it, were still friends today so dont worry about that. Just dont tell him how she was. True friends understand that need u have to bang their sisters. If he cant understand that then thats his problem.

On a more serious note. DO NOT get emotionally attached to any of these women. You have now secured a ZERO CHANCE to have a future with any of them. Youre 19 so you better not be thinking on this wavelength anyways but just in case you were, get past it. Once you get attached to one you are going to set yourself up for some tough times. Dont get gay...lol

On an even more serious note: Throw out all your condoms! Pulling out is the best method on the market and its a hell of a lot more fun. ;D

Shadowboxin- ]

First and foremost youre prolly not going to lose your friend unless you start banging his mom. I banged my friends sister in our pantry at our college apartment and he was totally cool with it, were still friends today so dont worry about that. Just dont tell him how she was. True friends understand that need u have to bang their sisters. If he cant understand that then thats his problem.

On a more serious note. DO NOT get emotionally attached to any of these women. You have now secured a ZERO CHANCE to have a future with any of them. Youre 19 so you better not be thinking on this wavelength anyways but just in case you were, get past it. Once you get attached to one you are going to set yourself up for some tough times. Dont get gay...lol

On an even more serious note: Throw out all your condoms! Pulling out is the best method on the market and its a hell of a lot more fun. ;D

I'm thinking if it's a "need u have to bang their sisters" is that not a need to be closer to your friend. Shouldn't you just bang your friend then? :o

Shadowboxin- ]

Worst advice in the thread lol

Babies, STD's, AIDS, etc etc

All good reasons to wrap it up, plus if their all this easy I doubt your the only one their banging, chicks can be players too.