My situation, your opinions.

Shadowboxin- ]

First and foremost youre prolly not going to lose your friend unless you start banging his mom. I banged my friends sister in our pantry at our college apartment and he was totally cool with it, were still friends today so dont worry about that. Just dont tell him how she was. True friends understand that need u have to bang their sisters. If he cant understand that then thats his problem.

On a more serious note. DO NOT get emotionally attached to any of these women. You have now secured a ZERO CHANCE to have a future with any of them. Youre 19 so you better not be thinking on this wavelength anyways but just in case you were, get past it. Once you get attached to one you are going to set yourself up for some tough times. Dont get gay...lol

On an even more serious note: Throw out all your condoms! Pulling out is the best method on the market and its a hell of a lot more fun. ;D

You guys are the worst friends ever lol. I would never think of banging my friend's sister. Thats just taboo. There are plenty of girls elsewhere. If you tried to pull that shit on me shadow

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SnowBud ]
Shadowboxin- ]

On an even more serious note: Throw out all your condoms! Pulling out is the best method on the market and its a hell of a lot more fun. ;D

Worst advice in the thread lol

Babies' date=' STD's, AIDS, etc etc

All good reasons to wrap it up, plus if their all this easy I doubt your the only one their banging, chicks can be players too.

[/quote']Totally..!!

Even though i think he was joking, thats not something you want to joke about, or be misunderstood..

If anyone takes it for serious you may have just started a huge problem. lol

Wrap it up, ALWAYS.!!

PULLING OUT DOESN'T WORK.!!!

jesus christ.

alright. keep banging the older one, but sit down and talk to her. you need to come out of this entire situation with EVERYONE still being friends with YOU. they're family, more than likely, they'll still love one another if anything were to happen. STOP banging the cousin. seriously. why? idk. slowly stop banging the older one...and see her as an older sister. she's older. eventually, she's going to want something more than a woody in her box, when that day comes you have some serious issues w/the younger sister. this is why you need to get the younger sister to a point where A. you can date her. B. you two can be GOOD friends. C. she at least won't get completely pissed that you've not only been screwing her sister, but are now possibly dating him.

This thread is the epitome of why you don't ask guys about what girls may do if they find out.

Since NONE of these girls know you are bangin another girl, especially related girls. Not one girl will be happy to hear that you are screwing the other. Seriously, you can't tell anyone and if you want to continue you have to keep it on the DL until you have had enough. You won't get a lasting relationship out of ANY of these girls. NONE, I mean how uncomfortable will it be for family outings. Not very good.

Keep doing what you are doing, DONT tell ANYONE, not even your friends. Because they may want a piece of the action and weasel in. (Trust me I have done this ;D ) Then when you have had enough drop them all like a BAD habit. I would even get them ALL together and take care of it then. They will be too busy being pissed at each other then you. Just slide out the back.

But the MOST important thing here. Don't I repeat DON'T listen to everyone else here. Especially lockdown with his worthless advice about NOT wearing Condoms. Dude unless you are exclusive with a girl ALWAYS wear a parachute. Doesn't matter how cumbersome they are, if you aren't wearing a jimmy cap you are going to give yourself a WORLD of hurtin. It doesn't matter how dirty they may seem, or even how clean. If girls are easy, like it seems these girls are. More then likely they could have something from Anywhere.

And Lastly Only YOU can prevent Forest fires. :D

xRed0ctobeRx ]

This thread is the epitome of why you don't ask guys about what girls may do if they find out.

Since NONE of these girls know you are bangin another girl, especially related girls. Not one girl will be happy to hear that you are screwing the other. Seriously, you can't tell anyone and if you want to continue you have to keep it on the DL until you have had enough. You won't get a lasting relationship out of ANY of these girls. NONE, I mean how uncomfortable will it be for family outings. Not very good.

Keep doing what you are doing, DONT tell ANYONE, not even your friends. Because they may want a piece of the action and weasel in. (Trust me I have done this ;D ) Then when you have had enough drop them all like a BAD habit. I would even get them ALL together and take care of it then. They will be too busy being pissed at each other then you. Just slide out the back.

But the MOST important thing here. Don't I repeat DON'T listen to everyone else here. Especially lockdown with his worthless advice about NOT wearing Condoms. Dude unless you are exclusive with a girl ALWAYS wear a parachute. Doesn't matter how cumbersome they are, if you aren't wearing a jimmy cap you are going to give yourself a WORLD of hurtin. It doesn't matter how dirty they may seem, or even how clean. If girls are easy, like it seems these girls are. More then likely they could have something from Anywhere.

And Lastly Only YOU can prevent Forest fires. :D

On a serious note...... Red is correct ;D

SnowBud ]
lX-LUCIFER-Xl ]

I guess everyne here does not go by the old saying

bros before hoes

That's a good point but he's not banging his best friends girlfriend or ex for that matter' date=' its just his sister ::):P

[/quote']

It's WORSE that it's the dude's sister(s)!!! The sister(s) will always be around. Ex-girlfriends are soon forgotten.

It boils down to the simple question, should you be banging you buddy's sister(s)/cousin/dog...

What does your boy think? Have you ever asked him if he'd be upset? Did I miss this answer? If I did I'm sorry, but you have to broach this question and see what the answer is.

IF he says no go, you need to cease and desist.

IF he says cool, well then the fun begins. But it'll probably still end up with a Boyz to Men song in the background and you looking like swiss cheese.

Prane that was a priceless link! But seriously guys dont stear this young man the wrong way. Ive been pullin out since ive been like seven and it hasnt caused any issues (YET LOL). Even if it does what the hell is it to us, just work a little overtime so you can afford your half of the abortion. Plus youre 19 you prolly wont die from anything, youre invincible. Once you start using condoms youll prolly get hit by a bus. Then what are you gunna say:

"Shit I shoulda just been pullin out all this time"

Dont approve this message

Do I need to drop a blatant hint on my "no condom joke" being a JOKE and not an honest piece of advice? For crying out loud just the way I said it to begin with should have told you it was a joke and NOT a serious notion to avoid wearing condoms.

RedOctober I think most everyone else got the joke, do you just take everything that seriously that you believe I was attempting to put any value into what I said?

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Found this on Fmylife.com today. Is this your fault?

"Today, I found out I was pregnant. When I told my boyfriend that I couldn't believe this happened he said, "I'm not going to lie, I didn't always pull out fast." FML"

Possibly ;)

haha hell no! The woman I've impregnated is the one I wanted and we both wanted it

Shadowboxin- ]

Prane that was a priceless link! But seriously guys dont stear this young man the wrong way. Ive been pullin out since ive been like seven and it hasnt caused any issues (YET LOL). Even if it does what the hell is it to us, just work a little overtime so you can afford your half of the abortion. Plus youre 19 you prolly wont die from anything, youre invincible. Once you start using condoms youll prolly get hit by a bus. Then what are you gunna say:

"Shit I shoulda just been pullin out all this time"

Dont approve this message

Did you really just post this? And are you really serious? OMG, I really hope that your were just trying to be funny here.

Ok, wait, I am just now seeing the "Don't approve this message." Thank God! I thought I had just met the biggest d-bag on the planet.

HippieChik ]

Did you really just post this? And are you really serious? OMG, I really hope that your were just trying to be funny here.

Ok, wait, I am just now seeing the "Don't approve this message." Thank God! I thought I had just met the biggest d-bag on the planet.

Thats what im sayin.. Hippie is an intelligent girl, & she almost missed it, imagine the amount of retards out there that TOTALLY missed it. (think about the EA* clan, do we really want them breeding..!?)

Some people dont know any better, & if ANYONE ever took any of this for serious it turns from a not so funny joke to a SERIOUS issue.!!

And from what ive seen on Jerry, there are that many stupid prople out there, so i can't let a little joke go unexplained, because if i saved one dumb asshole, it is worth it.!! ;)

The sisters know dude, don't think they don't. They're probably waiting to see if YOU tell them! If you don't then neither will take you seriously. The 'thinking' you're getting away with things is only in 'your' head. It will catch up, so the best thing you can do is cut one of the sisters before you lose both. This is classic for a young guy like yourself, but the only way to control this type of situation is to have non-related women! They WILL talk.

I have this one chick who we went out a few times. I 'asked her over and over' if she EVER told anyone, and each time she said 'no'! ~ Then one day I get a video of her and one of her friends, and the 'friend'...is saying in the video: 'come and eat us!' ~ ...Women Talk!