all that is, is Sony resetting their title release to get maximum income per game. They dont want their titles competing with each other. By pushing it to Jan they allow all those kids who just got money for X-Mas to run out and grab it without having to compete with other major titles.

Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising is done and release date is Sept. 1st. On the Hardcore mode, you don't get danger indicator(no red flash saying where someone is shooting you from) you don't get an on screen nav compass, you don't on screen displays of almost ANY kind. It's TRUELY HARDCORE!

Delay MAG all you want, based on the E3 demo I'm not inclined to want to play that game anyway. With any luck 1.5 will be out by then and SOCOM will actually work and WTF am I saying. I'm saying I'm a fan of military sims vs war games. COD:MW is a war game so I won't be playing it anyway.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising is done and release date is Sept. 1st. On the Hardcore mode, you don't get danger indicator(no red flash saying where someone is shooting you from) you don't get an on screen nav compass, you don't on screen displays of almost ANY kind. It's TRUELY HARDCORE!

Delay MAG all you want, based on the E3 demo I'm not inclined to want to play that game anyway. With any luck 1.5 will be out by then and SOCOM will actually work and WTF am I saying. I'm saying I'm a fan of military sims vs war games. COD:MW is a war game so I won't be playing it anyway.

OF:DR will be releasing another vid tomorrow with more game play. According to the previews, this game is as close to war without actually being there.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Sounds like Call of Duty (4, WaW, & MW2)

What is the difference between a War game & a Military sim.?

To me it's Respawn vs. NonRespawn... To me.

Because in COD the Search and Destroy games are ever bit as tactical as Socom.

Where the other games with the respawn is tactical but your in a War and in War there lots of fighting all around. So it makes sense to respawn.

If COD has a better Clan System they'll have them all beat.

Ouch. lol

Is a sniper that ineffective because of the gun itself or the map layout or what.?

I am done with CoD4 as soon as this competition that we are in is over, i just cant take the team killing & n00b toobs on CoD4 anymore. WaW is so much better just for having those two issues worked out. ;D (plus i like the slower pace)

Hopefully MW2 will have the best of both worlds.. Modern with all the goodies of WaW.

Chili-Palmer ]

Ouch. lol

Is a sniper that ineffective because of the gun itself or the map layout or what.?

I am done with CoD4 as soon as this competition that we are in is over, i just cant take the team killing & n00b toobs on CoD4 anymore. WaW is so much better just for having those two issues worked out. ;D (plus i like the slower pace)

Hopefully MW2 will have the best of both worlds.. Modern with all the goodies of WaW.

Sniper rifles are garbage. Map layouts(large) are beautiful for sniping, but the guns are ineffective. I kind of like it, because everyone doesn't snipe like on S3/CA, but it pisses you off to know you hit them and they giggle, dance, and shoot you in the face. ;D

I still play the game though. Haven't liked anything else for longevity. I probably haven't given other games as much opportunity as I should have. I'm content to wait and see what the next two months have to offer in the world of shooters.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Ouch. lol

Sniper rifles are garbage. Map layouts(large) are beautiful for sniping, but the guns are ineffective. I kind of like it, because everyone doesn't snipe like on S3/CA, but it pisses you off to know you hit them and they giggle, dance, and shoot you in the face. ;D

I still play the game though. Haven't liked anything else for longevity. I probably haven't given other games as much opportunity as I should have. I'm content to wait and see what the next two months have to offer in the world of shooters.

Agree. ;D