• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willywonka159 ]
BacklasH ]

I got mine and this has already been posted lol:

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=17624.0

Dude, that's pretty fail.

NO NO NO. No fail. [OLD] Nemesis posted a thread in the PS3 section titled "MAG Public Beta enrollment begins," but someone merged that thread with this thread (MAG BETA INVITES). Now I look foolish, but you can see by the subject line in each post where the original post was.

Xanthe ]

That I am... that I am! Been doing me some Zombie carnage on COD! I'll be back in the Socom seat later tonight I figure. Needed to give that a break, now that the update is on the foreseeable horizon, I'm looking forward to playing the game again! 8)

I bet you're looking forward to sniping more with the revamped sniper hit detection, I know I am.

BacklasH ]
Xanthe ]

That I am... that I am! Been doing me some Zombie carnage on COD! I'll be back in the Socom seat later tonight I figure. Needed to give that a break, now that the update is on the foreseeable horizon, I'm looking forward to playing the game again! 8)

I bet you're looking forward to sniping more with the revamped sniper hit detection, I know I am.

You know it... lethality at it's finest! 8)

BacklasH ]
willywonka159 ]
BacklasH ]

NO NO NO. No fail. [OLD] Nemesis posted a thread in the PS3 section titled "MAG Public Beta enrollment begins," but someone merged that thread with this thread (MAG BETA INVITES). Now I look foolish, but you can see by the subject line in each post where the original post was.

Just noticed it was merged, didn't see this post. I posted in PS3 because it's about PS3 not General Discussion. ??? ;)

Xanthe ]
BacklasH ]
Xanthe ]

You know it... lethality at it's finest! 8)

I'm gibb smackin BOTH your asses. >:( >:( >:(

• Directors
Nemesis ]
BacklasH ]
willywonka159 ]
BacklasH ]

Just noticed it was merged, didn't see this post. I posted in PS3 because it's about PS3 not General Discussion. ??? ;)

Good call it is in the wrong place, Hi-5 for you

SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

I am gibb smackin EVERYONE that got an invite' date=' because that is a bunch of BULLSHIT. >:(

[/quote']

Well at least I know where my first one came from lol. BTW I'll have fun beta testing MAG ;) I'll tell you all about it Red :-*

AND THERE'S your second one. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >:(

xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

I am gibb smackin EVERYONE that got an invite' date=' because that is a bunch of BULLSHIT. >:(

[/quote']

Well at least I know where my first one came from lol. BTW I'll have fun beta testing MAG ;) I'll tell you all about it Red :-*

Yup, we'll be sure to tell you how much fun we're having on the BETA, while you're stuck playing Socrap Constipation. Btw I just Gibb's smacked you in preparation for your inevitable Gibb's smack on me LOL. ;D

BacklasH ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

[/quote']

Yup, we'll be sure to tell you how much fun we're having on the BETA, while you're stuck playing Socrap Constipation. Btw I just Gibb's smacked you in preparation for your inevitable Gibb's smack on me LOL. ;D

LOL

1,000th Post WOOT WOOT

SnowBud ]
BacklasH ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

[/quote']

LOL

1,000th Post WOOT WOOT

congrats snow:) way to go... I think I got a few more to go before i hit 1,000 8)

o-Marlne-o ]
SnowBud ]
BacklasH ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

[/quote']

LOL

1,000th Post WOOT WOOT

congrats snow:) way to go... I think I got a few more to go before i hit 1,000 8)

Thanks man

AC ]

Got mine yesterday too!!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought that being in GAP just meant it was there way of saying, here's a t-shirt and nifty membership card for letting us sell your information. :D

You know I still haven't received my T-shirt, I got the card but never the shirt lol

• Directors
SnowBud ]
o-Marlne-o ]
SnowBud ]
BacklasH ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

[/quote']

LOL

1,000th Post WOOT WOOT

Thanks man

AC ]

Yeah, I thought that being in GAP just meant it was there way of saying, here's a t-shirt and nifty membership card for letting us sell your information. :D

You know I still haven't received my T-shirt, I got the card but never the shirt lol

That is because you have not made 1000 posts since the transfer of ownership... so 999 more to go

Shane ]
SnowBud ]
o-Marlne-o ]
SnowBud ]
BacklasH ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
SnowBud ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

[/quote']

LOL

1,000th Post WOOT WOOT

Thanks man

AC ]

That is because you have not made 1000 posts since the transfer of ownership... so 999 more to go

LOL 998 ;)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/14/mag-arrives-on-january-26-2010-jump-into-the-shadow-war-at-pax-seattle-blog-meet-up/

MAG has been rumored to have been pushed back to 2010. The official release date has finally been revealed. Are the rumors of a “massive†delay true?

Unfortunately yes, MAG will be joining the ever-growing list of games not making it during 2009. Just revealed on the official PS.Blog, MAG will be launching it’s 256-player warfare come January 26, 2010.

As sad as it is to see the title get delayed into next year. The extra time will allow for added polish and server stress testing. As well as it not getting overshadowed by the major releases coming this holiday season.

Who knows when this beta will start.

From AbigaleSS in the MAG forums

"Hi, All-

By now you know that there were Beta registration emails sent out today. I've been getting swamped with questions about it.

As to how the recipients were chosen, I have been told by the Beta team that they were chosen based on their standard "selection criteria." I'm not exactly sure what the details of that criteria are but the Beta team has lots of experience choosing these groups and getting a good cross section of testers.

If you didn't get an email today, don't despair yet. That's all the emails going out for now but this is only the first stage of Beta and there will be more opportunities to participate in the MAG Public Beta.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your willingness to help us test MAG!"

SnowBud ]

From AbigaleSS in the MAG forums

"Hi' date=' All-

By now you know that there were Beta registration emails sent out today. I've been getting swamped with questions about it.

As to how the recipients were chosen, I have been told by the Beta team that they were chosen based on their standard "selection criteria." I'm not exactly sure what the details of that criteria are but the Beta team has lots of experience choosing these groups and getting a good cross section of testers.

If you didn't get an email today, don't despair yet. That's all the emails going out for now but this is only the first stage of Beta and there will be more opportunities to participate in the MAG Public Beta.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your willingness to help us test MAG!"

I would love to you what "selection criteria" was. lol I really am curious. I got my email from an account that I primarily use to purchase items off of the PSN store. This way I know never to delete that particular PSN account.