the real opening day NFL

The Bears fucked themselves out of a win today. The defense was amazing, Grossman played good, but the turnovers really hurt us. Both Charger TD's came off turnovers (Fumble and that lucky bounce off McGowan on a bad punt by SD). It was definitely a good game and it was quite comical when Rivers went apeshit after Tommie Harris wasn't called for a neutral zone infraction and forced a fumble with the Chargers poised to score. If the Bears would have won the headline in the Chicago Suntimes would have been "Cry me a Rivers" with a picture of Rivers bitching at the ref lol.

The bears lost by 10... Its kinda funny though people discount the chargers D when it is one of THE best in the league. It makes me chuckle when the east coast and midwest media machines say " well if the bears didnt turn over the ball and fumble so much" ITS THE CHARGERS WHO MADE THEM FUMBLE AND TURN OVER THE BALL.. Guess the sandiego D will have to beat another top team like the colts (again) to prove their D. You would think all the pro bowlers and stats would speak for them selves... But in the END chicago D locked down a rust LT and and injured turner.. They will be good to go next week.

No one is discounting the Charger's D, they played a heck of a game. But no offense bro, one of your pro-bowlers is a disgrace to the game. Shawn Merriman is a piece of shit man. People praise him like he is the best player in the league, but somehow it is forgotten that he was suspended for 4 games for steroid abuse and who knows if he is using HGH. The suspension on Steroids is way too lenient in my opinion. It should be half a season for 1st offense AND restrict you from participating in the Pro Bowl. Also Lorenzo Neal's blatant and intentional horse collar tackle on Mike Brown is just dirty football. Brown could be done for the Season and his career and Neal didn't even garner a flag. He better if nothing else get a big fine for that shit.

Well I will give the bears this- They have the best D in the League hands down.

However I do have to stick up for ole lights out- Again media spin, this guy was NEVER charged with steroid use. Just use of a growth substance! lol hell many things you can buy at GNC guys cant use.

Oniel is just a bad ass ole timer... shit the guy has more pro bowls than most have years in the league. If you look at any recient great back for sandiego the guy has blocked for em and taken NO credit. Every two back play LT gains huge yards on you will see massive hits from oniel leading the break out... I do hate to see anyone injured in a game and that was something that could have been avoided. But oniel is generaly a stand up guy. A fine should be potentialy issued.

Dont get me wrong though the chargers pulled this one out of their ass and it was a great game- Hell I was hoping to see this last year in the bowl... Hell maybe we will get to see it this year!

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Dont get me wrong though the chargers pulled this one out of their ass and it was a great game- Hell I was hoping to see this last year in the bowl... Hell maybe we will get to see it this year!

Hopefully it will happen this year, but the Bears will only make it if Ced Benson takes off as the feature back.

Detroit will be a sleeper team this year. Being a PAcker fan, I consider Detroit being our challenge this year. I will get pounded for saying this, but I don't think the Bears or Purple Ferries will do allot this year. Hoping Packers walk with Division title but I could see the Lions getting it. Just my OPINION Bear's fans!! :-*

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
UNCLE-SID25 ]

The bears lost by 10... Its kinda funny though people discount the chargers D when it is one of THE best in the league.

I do credit the Chargers with having an outstanding Defense but AS it stands at the end of last season..RAvens had the Number One defensethe best and chargers were second!!