The Bears season is over

Crusty_Demons ]

Haha yeah you guys are in trouble.

On a happier note my Niners just beat the defending NFC champs from last season in their house. I'm stoked.

#1 nobody gives a crap about the Niners they still won't make the playoffs. The most interesting person on the team is Mike Singletary from the Bears.

lllAJAXlll ]

I would be more concerned about Cutlers 4 INT. GO PACK GO!!!

#2 That Pack offense looked like shit last night. Dropped balls left and right and that Offensive line was terrible. Cutler had 4 interceptions, 2 of which were Johnny Knox's fault. He blew his routes twice(rookie mistakes) the other 2 were bad decisions but it was his first game as a Bear and it was a huge rivalry game so I will cut him some slack.

skuba ]

lol bears! before the game. "brian urlacher is finally healthy!" SMOKE!?!? Thanks for the bears taking cutler even tho he should possibly start doing better??

Its all about the skilled non lucky broncos!!! :P;)

#3 it is very frustrating that Brian was finally healthy and was feeling his strongest in many years. I take the Bears minus Urlacher and the whole defense over the Broncos any day. I understand your smilies there but the Broncos do suck still. Stokely made an amazing play.

Forgive my frustrations but this is the worst news that I could've woken up to this morning.

I didn't hear that Urlacher or however you spell it is out. That sucks. I just moved here to Chicago. I went to the Browns V Bears Preseason 4 game. Soldier Field is pretty nice, I just couldn't believe that 16 oz beers were $7.50. That was insane.

My cousin is a HUGE Steelers Fan, he got tickets for us to go see the Steelers V Bears this weekend. Im exited about this one. We got excellent seats on the 50 yard line.

Maybe I'll Make and UrgentFury.Com PosterBoard and try to get it aired.

AT3Navy ]

I didn't hear that Urlacher or however you spell it is out. That sucks. I just moved here to Chicago. I went to the Browns V Bears Preseason 4 game. Soldier Field is pretty nice' date=' I just couldn't believe that 16 oz beers were $7.50. That was insane.

My cousin is a HUGE Steelers Fan, he got tickets for us to go see the Steelers V Bears this weekend. Im exited about this one. We got excellent seats on the 50 yard line.

Maybe I'll Make and UrgentFury.Com PosterBoard and try to get it aired.

[/quote']

Where are you at in Chicago? My two buddies have tickets to the Bears/Steelers as well.

As much as I want to be optimistic and say we have a minute chance of winning Sunday, my football knowledge tells me that is pretty much not going to happen. Our season is not over, but it is in SERIOUS trouble. Urlacher is done, Pisa is out 3-6 weeks, Des Clark is banged up. We're talking with Derrick Brooks which would add some LB depth. The offense is going to really need to pick it up. Cutler played like shit, but not all those INT's were his fault. He did throw some awful passes that weren't picked, so it balances out I guess. Our receivers looked pretty bad. Bennett had a decent night, but dropped 2 key balls. Des Clark looked awful. He caused a pick, dropped a TD, and almost caused another pick, then catches one ball and gets hurt on the play. Olsen was invisible. Knox looked okay, but also caused an interception by not running remotely close to the route he should have been. Hester was the lone bright spot of the WR corps. Forte needs to get it in gear too. Ron Turner is already on the hot seat, that's a guarantee.

Our only chance Sunday is if the offense comes to play and doesn't set the defense back. The D is going to have their hands full as it is, without trying to protect a short field. I'll still have faith regardless, but that's because I'm a diehard fan and I bleed Chicago sports (besides the White Sux). If we can establish the run on the Steelers, Cutler will have a good day and we have a chance. If not, see the results of the Packers game. Also it is such a shame about Urlacher. He was freakishly in shape and ready to return to Pro-Bowl form, but so much for that. I hope he doesn't develop Mike Brown syndrome...

BacklasH ]

Is that sarcasm? Aside from the return TD and the rushing yards, Desean was invisible in the passing game. He killed me in fantasy football week 1 since I get no points for the punt return TD.

yea actually hes one of my fav but he kinda pisses me off sometimes such as celebrating too early ect and ruined me in fantasty football too :'( damn yea desean

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
BacklasH ]

Is that sarcasm? Aside from the return TD and the rushing yards, Desean was invisible in the passing game. He killed me in fantasy football week 1 since I get no points for the punt return TD.

yea actually hes one of my fav but he kinda pisses me off sometimes such as celebrating too early ect and ruined me in fantasty football too :'( damn yea desean

He bounced back nicely today. 4 catches for 101 and a TD, also 3 rushes for 15 yards. I was so torn between him or Earl Bennett as my number 3 today, but I stuck it out with DeSean and it worked out.

BacklasH ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
BacklasH ]

He bounced back nicely today. 4 catches for 101 and a TD, also 3 rushes for 15 yards. I was so torn between him or Earl Bennett as my number 3 today, but I stuck it out with DeSean and it worked out.

yea im pleased he did well but im pissed the eagles lost today his first was a excellent run shoulda seen me man i knocked over my friends table when he went running

Goat ]

gee I'm not pissed that the Eagles lost yesterday at all...

aNewOrleansSaints.jpg

J/K Lucky.. your eagles were a man or two down this week is all. made the Saints win sort of a BREEZE..

;)

figures ur a saints fan -_- and yea we were down but saints did well for themselves better then the jets pats game brady played like shit 25 bad passes was it?

lol

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Goat ]

aNewOrleansSaints.jpg

J/K Lucky.. your eagles were a man or two down this week is all. made the Saints win sort of a BREEZE..

;)

figures ur a saints fan -_- and yea we were down but saints did well for themselves better then the jets pats game brady played like shit 25 bad passes was it?

lol

Yeah the networks hyped that win for like two hours straight on espn.. it was all jets this and jets that.. yada yada yada.. who cares? Brady had a bad day and the jets didn't. like Belichick said "they played better" what more needs to be said?

As for the Saints.. now I've been a Saints fan for 30 years.. and they still have never made a Superbowl.. so don't blame me for backing them now that they show some promise. Besides in New Orleans win or lose you still go party on Bourbon street after the game.. winning is just a bonus. LOL. Nice to see them finally have a good team put together and despite the networks trying to claim its all Breeze.... one good quarterback doesn't make a good team.. if you don't believe me just ask Archie Manning. ;)

Goat ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Goat ]

aNewOrleansSaints.jpg

;)

lol

Yeah the networks hyped that win for like two hours straight on espn.. it was all jets this and jets that.. yada yada yada.. who cares? Brady had a bad day and the jets didn't. like Belichick said "they played better" what more needs to be said?

As for the Saints.. now I've been a Saints fan for 30 years.. and they still have never made a Superbowl.. so don't blame me for backing them now that they show some promise. Besides in New Orleans win or lose you still go party on Bourbon street after the game.. winning is just a bonus. LOL. Nice to see them finally have a good team put together and despite the networks trying to claim its all Breeze.... one good quarterback doesn't make a good team.. if you don't believe me just ask Archie Manning. ;)

I CARE.

IM A JETS FAN.

SAY SOMETHING.

2-0 BIZNATCH >:( ;D :D

Goat ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Goat ]

aNewOrleansSaints.jpg

;)

lol

yea ive been an eagles fan since i move to the states an discovered american football and yea ill give the saints credit they played pretty damn good and looks like theyll do well this year and yea as far as qbs you gotta have the rest of the team playin for them to be effective