What NFL team has the chance to go undefeated this year?

I looked at the schedules, and I think there are two teams.

Colts and Saints.

Colts have Patriots and Baltimore in their way (both will be good games), but the Colts have a great chance on going undefeated if they keep playing like they have been.

Saints: wow, they have proven themselves this year. They play New england on Nov 30th, which is the only tough game I think they have the rest of this season.and maybe Dallas the next week.

The Saints.. Beating the Falcons twice is tough, although they have beat some really good teams the giants the eagles the bills and the Jets… but its not just beating them they sort of destroyed them doubling the other teams score. Whereas the Vikes have had a fairly easy season so far and have just barely managed to win them. They have some tougher opponents coming up Cin, and AZ which always plays the Vikes hard not to mention the Giants for the last game. Believe it or not I’m going with Denver that is if they can get by the Giants this weekend which I don’t think they will but if they do they can cruise the rest of the season going against some weak teams and being in probably one of the weakest divisions.

So Saints if the falcons don’t pull off an upset Denver if they win this weekend Then the Colts and the most unlikely the Vikes unless they keep getting Referee Favreored calls.. (that’s not a typo).

You guys forgot to mention the Saints have a run game now. That's how they are beating people by 14 pts a game minimum. In previous years you could play alot of pass defense against them. Now that their run game is stellar, you have to bring 8 guys into the box, and Drew will kill you all day long when you do that. Saints are scary good this year, and barring a meltdown, will be in the big game, possibly going 18-0.

Goat ]

The Saints.. Beating the Falcons twice is tough, although they have beat some really good teams the giants the eagles the bills and the Jets… but its not just beating them they sort of destroyed them doubling the other teams score. Whereas the Vikes have had a fairly easy season so far and have just barely managed to win them. They have some tougher opponents coming up Cin, and AZ which always plays the Vikes hard not to mention the Giants for the last game. Believe it or not I’m going with Denver that is if they can get by the Giants this weekend which I don’t think they will but if they do they can cruise the rest of the season going against some weak teams and being in probably one of the weakest divisions.

So Saints if the falcons don’t pull off an upset Denver if they win this weekend Then the Colts and the most unlikely the Vikes unless they keep getting Referee Favreored calls.. (that’s not a typo).

Denver has a bye this weekend ......and the Giants play Arizona .....Denver plays Baltimore after the bye and the Giants in week 11

And as far as Winless season I will go with Tampa Bay

Goat ]

And the Vikes get proven for exactly what they are a mediocre team playing in a less than mediocre division. Somehow I knew they would be the first one's out of this.

Down to three..

I hate the Vikings with a fiery passion that lives deep within my loins, but damn, they lose one game and now they suck? They are a very well-rounded team, with an easily top-3 DL, decent LBs and the best RB in the NFL. Favre is overrated, but he's been playing really well for them and getting some production out of their pretty raw receiving corp.

With that said, I hope my Packers pound them into the ground tomorrow.

meauxpack ]
Goat ]

And the Vikes get proven for exactly what they are a mediocre team playing in a less than mediocre division. Somehow I knew they would be the first one's out of this.

Down to three..

I hate the Vikings with a fiery passion that lives deep within my loins, but damn, they lose one game and now they suck? They are a very well-rounded team, with an easily top-3 DL, decent LBs and the best RB in the NFL. Favre is overrated, but he's been playing really well for them and getting some production out of their pretty raw receiving corp.

With that said, I hope my Packers pound them into the ground tomorrow.

I don't hate the Vikings Heck I live in MN.. but they aren't my team I've been a Saints fan all my life and I just haven't changed that even though I moved to MN 14 years ago. But it is irritating for me to hear what the fans here say all the time about the Vikings.. for one they are some of the most fickle fans I've ever seen. Win a few and their team are gods lose a couple and they look to see who to fire and start booing.

Man! Saint Fan's are die-hard remember the Aint's? yeah they wore bags but they still went to the games and they still partied down on Bourbon street after the game win or lose!! LOL.

So its hard for me to hear the bull around here. Here's an example of how ridicules it is.. After week one a BILLBOARD went up downtown and Stated "MN VIKINGS UNDEFEATED!!" ok at week six that was cool but I said WEEK ONE!! Touting your team as undefeated in week one is preposterous!! HALF the teams in the league were undefeated after week one! LMAO!