APC NEEDS SOME C.S.I. EYES HERE......

Now, you all know that APC puts its recruits through a ringer.

Some clans out there SAY that they do.....but here in APC, we DO it.

Well, a while ago, a former APCer by the name of Swifthawk felt he had to leave the clan in order to concentrate on his freshman year of heading off to college........his first mistake.

Wanting to come back after finding out he would be able to handle the work load? His second.

SO......I told him that he wouldn't have to go through our 2-week tryout all over again, as he was a great APCer, but I HAD to know that he wanted back in badly enough (I mean....he DID leave once....) and I set forth a task for him that would let us know for SURE that he wanted back in. It went as so......

Undertow ]

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TAGS BACK......on ONE flawless condition:

BY THIS SUNDAY EVENING, no later than 9pm CST, you are to:

> tape together a long horizontal white sign that is approximately 120" long x 11" tall made from standard printer paper.

> On BOLD, BLACK letters, you are two NEATLY write out in large lettering exactly "I AM THE BLONDE BITCH OF [APC]."

> You are to then recruit the help of TWO others....male, female, doesn't matter......to HOLD UP either end of the sign near waste level so that it PROPERLY covers the genitalia of your naked, skinny body as you stand in the center of it, BEHIND it, making "jazz hands" and smiling in a VERY big, cheesy way.

> You will somehow position a LAMP behind your naked ass shining behind you so we can DEFINITELY see that you are NOT wearing underwear. And yes.....there are certain stances that will ensure that we KNOW this. Make sure that the light does not obscure the lettering, and that the lettering does not obscure.....ahem.....other things.

> You will then put your close back on, pay your friends for the help, and get the pic posted up here on this thread in a reply by the deadline I have posted above.

If you do this, you are back in APC.

If you do not do this, then we hope you enjoy college and we'll send you on your way.

Good luck......you have 4-1/2 days.

Well.......sigh......it looks like the boy wanted back into this fabulous outfit APC calls a clan, because in four short days, he hit us up with this......

apcrecruit010.jpg

So now I ask you, all you calculating and analytical eyes of UF.........IS SWIFTHAWK, INDEED, -NAKED-?!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i got three questions...

1. why is there no shadow on the floor from the lamp behind him?

2. why do his upper and lower body seem to be horribly misalligned?

3. if he is naked, why is the dude on the right checking out his junk???

hmm.. kinda does look misaligned.. but i think thats just the angle of the pic, it doesn't appear to be photoshopped.

It is impossible to tell if he is naked, but (if he claims to be a boxer wear'er) maybe you could have him take a picture of all of his underwear.. & see if he owns Boxers or Briefs.

If he owns boxers id say he isn't wearing any.. & if he wears briefs id say take another picture, & do it at night where the light will actually shine through. ;D

Or possibly take the picture from behind (with everyone still in the same position) with one small piece of paper, that covers the crack, or be creative with some duct tape. lol

Either way I'd say he has put in a decent effort.!

I think his friends are actually doing their job quite well and looking to make sure the sign doesn't drop too low so as to display his good on film.

Naked? Too hard to tell, but I can tell you that this kid went through a heck of an effort! And the lamp thing, I myself didn't quite understand the instructions on that one.

That kids got some balls (LMAO no pun intended) to do for tag over a game. He deserves to be put back in.

I know if that was JyK they'd have to have the kid have a fro and paint himself black with white ink of JyK Across his chest to make him look like Kingjunk LOL. casue we all know he's got that tat across his chest!!!

Thats halarious! His body DOES look mis aligned for some odd reason. Look at the girth of his thighs in relationship to his upper torso. Oddly distorted. In any case....this has got to be the funniest shit ever. TOW...you guys are tough man. I knew you guys were an elite clan, only taking the best...but JESUS..this guy must be REALLY good. ;D

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

well i know if i had to do that....my friends wouldnt be staring at my junk so i think he isnt naked because i dont think that they would be looking that hard to that "area"