Your Type of beer/ Rep ya Beer

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Well hands down Labatt Blue Ice is my fav beer, but they only see it in Canada so I drink MGD's or Milwaukee's Best Ice and at time I will grab some Bud Ice, but tell me what you guys drink because I need something new. Hit me with something smooth and something that will get me fucked up LoL theres no Rep meeting for me anytime soon so I should be good LoL but yeah what do you guys drink?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Undertow ]

GUINNESS

i agree with ya there tow, but i spent a week in ireland and kinda got soured on canned /bottled guinness. ask for it in a bar, from a tap, and ask for it in a glass straight out of the diswasher, let the cold guinness and hot glass temps equalize (about 3-5 minutes) then drink. it is much better that way 8)

ewwww Sid please don't tell me you actually drink Grolsch!

I have several

1) Beck's Light

2) Sam Adam's Light

3) Sam Adam's Oktoberfest

4) Warsteiner

5) Munchener Gold

Seasonal Brew

1) Great Lakes Christmas Ale

Try some of the dark ones I like, I'm sure you'll enjoy em'...if you can get a hold of Munchener Gold (it's an import) drink it warm, not cold!

Tschuss

Goat ]

"This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price."

200px-Texas_Budweiser.JPG

sweet bottle w/ the texas

junk try o'douls i hear that is good.....i use to drink hinekens and nasty natty's (cheap)

but i like mickeys(hand grenades) and head recka'z (heffenwieser?)

and you can get labetts blue where i live..i am pretty sure of it?

Root Beer

Yup, yup..!

Deutscher75 ]

I have several

1) Beck's Light

2) Sam Adam's Light

4) Warsteiner

5) Munchener Gold

Seasonal Brew

Deutscher. you drink all of these wack beers and you're BAGGING on Grolsch..!!??

Grolsch is an AWESOME beer..! (if you like beer ;D)

Chili-Palmer ]
Deutscher75 ]

I have several

1) Beck's Light

2) Sam Adam's Light

4) Warsteiner

5) Munchener Gold

Seasonal Brew

Deutscher. you drink all of these wack beers and you're BAGGING on Grolsch..!!??

Grolsch is an AWESOME beer..! (if you like beer ;D)

I don't know what you call "wack" beers, but NONE of them are "wack" beers my friend...und vertrauen Sie mir, ich kenne gutes Bier ;)

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

beer002.jpg

beer001.jpg

These are my favorites.. and this is my actual fridge @ school, lol. Screw food, when beer is plentiful one can just scavenge.

However, I do drink Corona & Bud Light as well, but out of stock on those two right now :D