Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

I would like to introduce the Skull and Bones clan to the Urgent Fury community. Many of you know me already, and i would like you to get to know my new clan as well. The founders of this clan are all Urgent Fury veterans, and we are happy to be back with a new name, and a new look.

please take a few minutes to check us out

http://www.skullandbonesclan.com

thanks

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
-REVEREND- ]

Good Luck in your endevors Puddy. Sorry I couldn't join you when you asked, but I always keep your invite in consideration. But I am loyal to my people.

its loyalty like that that makes you a good fit for any clan rev, and nobody will ever hold that against you.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Deutscher75 ]
xPUDDYTATx ]

well D...if there is one, i dont know where it is. but now i gotta give up cod4 to fing the damn easter egg

I've been attempting to locate as well...we shall find it puddy no worries

hey D, the easter egg is there man, and not too hard to find. but anybody who was looking last night wouldnt have found it cuz it was just added this morning. happy hunting man 8)