Tom Cruise is here to help....

Red0ctobeR ]

YA that was bizarre. What was the deal with taking a vacation?

I tried re-listening but I still didn't get it. I guess he wants a vacation? LOL

My guess is that he was saying that he wishes life was Scientology "perfect" and you could just live, have fun, life is good ... blah, blah, blah, but he can't because there is work to be done (spectators to kick out of the arena, accidents to work, people to brainwash). Did that make sense? Cause I know what I'm trying to say, but having a hard time saying it.

He's definitely a freak. And the ego is sickening. Yuck!

My favorite part is where he talking about approaching a car accident and having to stop because really only scientologists can help lol. I can think of a couple of people I would like to see helping me in an accident, and that would be paramedics or doctors or firefighters, cops, etc. A scientologist never crossed my mind lol

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

"....But i cant.. because i know...........I know... you have to know about knowing..you have to do it because you cant do it yourself if you dont or your not because im carrying my load..." Im lost.

saint52 ]

I think he and Britney need to hook up....the psycho revolution has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

forget about the pot and skined head.... her "religion" (if you can call it that) is just as rediculous as his! maybe they could make one super religion called Kabaulogy, or something, then save the world alone because they are the only ones that are allowed...

Not to be concieted, but:

Hoorah Christianity!

• 2 weeks later...