Did you give up anything for Lent?

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Didn't you give up fast food last year too? And is it "fast food" if you sit inside and eat there? Cause I'm debating the same thing.

Any way for me it's alcohol. I love to sit down with a bourbon or 3 and play COD or Burnout so this will be a challenge.

.APOCALYP5E. ]

I hate lent.....especially when it builds up inside your dryer..or even worse, your jean pockets....so annoying..

you're too funny, as Sid said you need another hobby son!

I didn't give anything up (probably because I didn't get ash, and I don't feel you should do something unless doing it right) But my ass will be in church on Palm Sunday!

I have my beliefs but I don't believe God will condemn me for thing's I don't do as a Christian.

My story is weird though cause I'm a born Jew, but was baptized Lutheran, and then practiced Judaism for quite some time later on in life. My beliefs are my own, but I believe in God and Jesus and harbor love in my heart for both.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

I am Baptized Catholic and my Grandma goes to church every day(We swear she has the red phone on God's desk and he picks up when she calls). The concept of lent is something that is lost an the narcissistic society we have in America today.

I don't mean to take this preachy, maybe it's the lack of alcohol. It's been 4 days, it's going to be a long time.