Liquor or Marijuana

Guest M16Assassin

Guest M16Assassin

I personally choose beer without a second thought. It is much cheaper and in my opinion it is a lot more fun being drunk than getting high.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to be a big pothead...but there comes a time and age where you have to take a look and realize that you just look sooooo effin stupid tokin' up and trying to act young. Unless you're a hick, then even if you stop, you look silly :) And that goes for wearing wannabe thug gear, too lol Ever see those older guys wearing like fubu or ecko and baggy jeans? clowns, i tell ya...clowns

MaluNYMets ]

I personally choose beer without a second thought. It is much cheaper and in my opinion it is a lot more fun being drunk than getting high.

Wheres ur tag?

It will look like this [CDS] or [-U-] :)

I do the weed LOL....but I love vodka...id rather be drunk...but getting high is faster and you get over it faster.

Getting drunk can be fun but there are so many negative effects on the body that I don't do it often. Being high is much more fun!

No hangover

you don't puke

no bad decisions made

you can function while high

it doesn't destroy testosterone levels

With Marijuana you get a little tar in your lungs and that's it. You can forgo the tar as well if you have a vaporizer.

and you're all wrong the new tag is going to be [AoA]

Guest M16Assassin

LOL, go check his name on socom, it's [=U=]

Actually I dropped that last night RNG so now there is no tag. Despite Chili's efforts. ;D

LOL, go check his name on socom, it's [=U=]

Actually I dropped that last night RNG so now there is no tag. Despite Chili's efforts. ;D

whoa whoa whoa 16...dont forget your roots boy!....If you ever want to see your dog again you know where your home is! :P ;D

You still get smoke from a vaporizer.

My choice is neither.. i quit both a long time ago ;D

(now a days i drink maybe 3 times a year and smoke even less)

As far as M16's tag.. He can go where ever he wants, he aint that good. :P

Guest M16Assassin
IRISHTER ]

But what about those that prefer to do both? (I'm strictly liquor)

You are either one or the other Irish! Besides you don't smoke, you love the guinness and whiskey buddy.