Did I over react??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MarauderHD ]

They probably crap all over the greens and stuff. Think about it it's probably a real problem. They shouldn't be able to abuse them but they need to be able to keep them off of the greens and such.

Think about it this way. What are you going to be able to do to keep geese off the course. You have everything they need to live. I understand that they don't want them on the course but really what can you do. The only way your going to stop them is by putting a net over the whole course. Good luck on that. This course already puts the wires across the lakes to stop them from landing there. So what makes them think that this will work?

I would have been the first to kick the old mans ass. I'm just saying there is probably mounds of bird shit all over the greens every morning. And they probably dig little holes all over the greens looking for worms and such. It's probably a real problem. That's why they give them the permit to chase them off the course.

They need a better way of controlling them then some old guy hitting them with sticks.

PRIMEMEAT ]

Well I just a call from the local news station that wants me to meet them at the golf course.

Dude. You HAVE to slip APC in that interview somewhere.

like:

"These animals come around here in A Perfect Circle of life to feed during the summer months..." or some shit like that.

Represent Prime, represent.

Tool_Minion ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

Well I just a call from the local news station that wants me to meet them at the golf course.

like:

"These animals come around here in A Perfect Circle of life to feed during the summer months..." or some shit like that.

I will try to find a way to do this. ;D To bad I don't have a APC shirt or a UF shirt :-\

• Directors

Something tells Me you are gonna have to find another 18 to play on after you show with the news cameras ;D

MarauderHD ]

There's always Youtube. If you could film things like this happening and post it on You Tube. That is the most powerful thing there is.

Or even this we could all start emailing the golf course and say we saw the video of your golf course abusing the Geese on YouTube and think you are sick. Something like that. Sure we don't actually have a video but we do have 1000 emails to make them think we saw it on YouTube.

Let me know if you all want to Unleash the Fury! It's for the Geese!

Or use this video HA HA!

LOL or this one

PRIMEMEAT ]

Dude, there are 15 minute screening shops. ;D All ya gotta do is DL the graphic to a memory stick.

You should throw yer gamertag too. I'm Jack Bauer, also known as primemeat, and this old guy was outta control.

Tool_Minion ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

like:

Fo Sho!!

Prime in Nebraska there is NO PERMIT that allows people to harm animals unless it is in season. And even with that a weapon classified during that season is the only thing that can be used. This kid was simply being a dickhead.

Which coarse were you at? I go to Fox Run in CB a lot. I have also gone to Knolls and played. Nice course.

I really want to go to Quarry Oaks.

Anyway you made the right choice contacting the gaming commission. You should really be trying to contact the DNR. If these people get caught they are looking at Jail time for animal cruelty.

I also want everyone to know there is a staunch difference between being a hippie tree hugger and a wildlife lover. I once was a avid hunter and know guys right now that are avid hunters. These guys are the biggest wildlife and animal lovers around. If they see an animal getting abused they are the first all over it. You are doing the right think prime.