Pres. Election

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Since we are all adults shouldnt we be allowed to discuss? How come fiscal and social issues can be debated here but we cant discuss presidential politics? Why not 1 thread for political junkies and for the people that get offended at the thought of politics can just not click on it. Like for instance, if I see a thread about a trailer for a certain movie im not interested in, I just dont click on it lol.

But anyways i'll respect the post and wont comment on the Presidential Election ;D

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

the first ammendment gives me freedom of speech, so if i wanna debate i can...

i think that boston will take one game in l.a., then win the series at home. kobe just isnt on his game right now, and i dont see it changing enough to take the title.

so there!!

First of all keeping political races off these forums should be a good idea for the future apoc. Mainly becuase you can't just put up a thread and ask everyone to just vote. You have to give people to voice the reason they are voting.

I will not be voting for either of those men.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Red0ctobeR ]

First of all keeping political races off these forums should be a good idea for the future apoc. Mainly becuase you can't just put up a thread and ask everyone to just vote. You have to give people to voice the reason they are voting.

I will not be voting for either of those men.

Roger that...But when you goto the poll to Vote you don't have a spot on the ballot for reasoning. Plus it seems to be working pretty well so far....just wanted to see where UF stood....not why or why not because usually when we speak politics it gets out of hand...look at it as a MOCK election for UF...

I thought The UF community have been handling it pretty well..

Anyway...I will not post anymore political related posts in the future...

Klotch ]

How bout Ron Paul!!!!!!

Hes going to run independent

Are you sure about that..?

This is going fine, there is no heated debate, no flaming, etc..

The bummer is that if you dont vote for one of these two, it is almost a wasted vote..

IF you vote for someone else, it's like throwing it away.. except to make the other party feel better by getting SOME votes. (its a shame, but reality)

& I too think that the Celtics are going to win it in LA.

Guest Stealthknight
Chili-Palmer ]
Klotch ]

How bout Ron Paul!!!!!!

Hes going to run independent

Are you sure about that..?

This is going fine, there is no heated debate, no flaming, etc..

The bummer is that if you dont vote for one of these two, it is almost a wasted vote..

IF you vote for someone else, it's like throwing it away.. except to make the other party feel better by getting SOME votes. (its a shame, but reality)

& I too think that the Celtics are going to win it in LA.

Thats only true because people believe it. If everyone actually voted for who they wanted rather then voting for one of the ones they think have a chance i think it would be a completely different race.