What would you do?

This happened to me at McDonald's.

I bit into a fish sandwich.

There was a lead pin in there.

I took it back to the location asking for my money back and a new sandwich, but not before taking pictures of it with my camera phone. They gave me enough trouble that I talked to a friend who gave me a very good lawyer here in Chicago whose sole purpose is to litigate fast food chains.

Since I wasn't hurt, he told me that whatever settlement, if ANY at all, would be very small.

3 months later, I received my check for a few grand.

It's what I bought all my PS3 hardware and games with, aside from a few other things.

SO......give it a try?

I will say this, though....the lead pin and the black grease on it were parts indicative of McDonald's machinery typically found on the premises. They couldn't dispute that. A fingernail OUT of the location? Yeah, you may get some scrutiny on that one. But....you never know unless you try.

-Disciple- ]
Tool_Minion ]

I would pull it out of my mouth, set it aside and eat the damn pie. Then pick it back up, pop it in your mouth, and you got something to chew on while playing your PS3.

It's a bonus man.

Only you I can promise you that. :P

I would have done the same thing without the chewing on the nail of course. You just can't let a perfectly good pie go to waste!!!

Tool_Minion ]

I would pull it out of my mouth, set it aside and eat the damn pie. Then pick it back up, pop it in your mouth, and you got something to chew on while playing your PS3.

It's a bonus man.

LMAO!

I'm not the easily disgusted type nor known to over react, i'd probably do half of what tool said, set it aside and eat the pie. Find another ..... then i'll be pissed

Seeing that you brought it home I cannot imagine there being a lot you could do. I would have called and bitched, they may give you a free pie or something.

I ate at an steak house once and had steak and mashed potatoes. The potatoes still had the sticker in them so I just asked for another serving, they gave me that and said the dinner was on them. I was fine with that where I know others would have tried to sue for millions. Shit happens, if I thought it was intentional that would have been different but I would have to have proof that it was intentional.

Guest Corruptor310

I never get "new" food at a restaraunt -- fluk that could be worse off than it was before, I just get cash or the meal for free. if it is something like a long hair or a bug.

I found a piece of hair in my shake from steak and shake yesterday........ cept i think it was my own -- pulled it out and drank it. that is the bitch of being an guy who is balding.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Get a DNA test of all the employees and then Bam it's all yours the whole store too.

This is for everyone, yes, a lot of stuff can be prevented and there should be punishment for foodservice personnel disregarding rules, but YOU MUST remember this...if you're that worried about it, EAT AT HOME!!