UF Players Meet it up at Caldwell Woods

So about 7 APCers , joined by two SHO members and a member from Hollow Ground, convened under a BEAUTIFUL 80-degree, breezy day of grilling out and throwing around some bags and footballs.

I'd like to thank SHO Goose and Maverick for coming out as well as IrshZ28 from \H/. It was REALLY cool to shake your hands and hang out with you all for a few hours.

APCers present were Macoo, CZam, 46, Tool Minion, Sniper, Strick and me.

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

CZam, Strick and Sniper head for more liquor....there was a lot of that this weekend.

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Good group shots here

Top left to right: Sniper, Tow, 46, Tool Minion, Maverick and Goose

Bottom left to right: CZambrano, Macoo and IrshZ28

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

This one has Strick in it, in the black shirt.

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

There were TWO other cameras going on and I'm sure both Strick and Tool Minion will be posting them up as soon as they can.

Thanks for coming out guys.

And Irsh, thanks for the burgers! Hope my hospitality at Casa De Tow was enough reciprocation!

See you all online!

- TOW

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, great stuff guys. Those first dozen pics ... was Maverick ever NOT looking at his cell phone ! LOL

I wanna hear more about the after Caldwell times ? Bar hoping, clubs, etc how was all that ? Tow, Chicago is a pretty good central location, an annual UF meet up would be sweet.

Guest deltron0

did goose and mav really wear quasi-matching shirts with their names on them?

i think they are trying to take over from path as sho's resident homos.

Guest deltron0
smokeosama ]
deltron0 ]

did goose and mav really wear quasi-matching shirts with their names on them?

i think they are trying to take over from path as sho's resident homos.

I believe those are topgun shirts, I thought it was pretty cool.

Yup they are.

I'm just giving them sh*t.

;D

Yeah Mav and Goose were great guys. They did in fact come in and clean house at bags/cornhole/throw the friggin bag at the board. Irish was great, and we even did a few crank calls on some of the \H/ guys. ;D

Im going to post up my pics tomorrow, but rest assured we had an amazing time. Not only was the weather great, it was prolly the first time in awhile where I had just hung out in a park all afternoon and WASNT bored stiff.

The evenings festivities were even better, and me and Irish pretty much sat at the end of the table drinking our dark beer and baggin on CZ. Thanks to all three of you for showing, I really enjoyed meeting you guys.

Rage75 ]

Man, great stuff guys. Those first dozen pics ... was Maverick ever NOT looking at his cell phone ! LOL

I wanna hear more about the after Caldwell times ? Bar hoping, clubs, etc how was all that ? Tow, Chicago is a pretty good central location, an annual UF meet up would be sweet.

I will have a write-up coming soon. We did a LOT.

Sniper is still here and we still have to take a river boat tour through downtown Chicago tomorrow morning.

I have some pics here of the party AFTER the Woods, simply because Irsh stayed with us and came over to my place.

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

Here's a group shot on my back patio....with Irsh flashin' some \H/ gang shit. LOL

IMG_2242.jpg

I had a great time it was really cool putting face's with video game names. It was also fun putting the games aside and getting to know these people outside of the video game world.

Hopefully, we can do this again, maybe even get a SHO meet/greet going and have more SHO represented at the UF one.

As for the bags, fortysix and Macoo had just hit their stride as Mav and I were leaving, they beat us the game before we left, but I credit that to Mav's incessant need to be on his cell phone (as you said Rage). If Mav is in it to win it then hes pretty dam good. He glitched all four bags into the hole once.

Lastly, I don't know if anyone has said this already but it was really fun to finally have a whole group that understands and appreciates video game humor. TOW got one of the footballs stuck in the tree and I think Tool knocked it down and fortysix goes, "just completed my last humiliation challenge". LOL It was really fun and I hope for another next year. Thanks to TOW and [APC] and whoever else set it up, it really was a blast.

Definitely was a great experience. It is going to be interesting going back in game and hearing some of these voices and knowing exactly who is on the other end of the mic. Thanks for organizing and hosting it APC and Undertow it was great to meet you all. Irsh, that was a sweet ass bag set, it was cool to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in game.

As for Bags, Goosey stop your crying, my back is still sore from carrying you all day. Say what you want, but you will always be MY wingman. :D

MAVERICK3324 ]

Definitely was a great experience. It is going to be interesting going back in game and hearing some of these voices and knowing exactly who is on the other end of the mic. Thanks for organizing and hosting it APC and Undertow it was great to meet you all. Irsh, that was a sweet ass bag set, it was cool to meet you and I look forward to seeing you in game.

As for Bags, Goosey stop your crying, my back is still sore from carrying you all day. Say what you want, but you will always be MY wingman. :D

Mav do you have that image of you guys and iceman, I can't find the one you superimposed.

It was great meeting Maverick, Goose and Irish we had a great time at the park. I will say this Maverick and Goose are some of the most repectful young lads I have met in a long time. That went a very long way with me, SHO you have some great guys in your clan right there. I do think Maverick pulled his cord when he threw the 4 holes in the bags game that me and 46 were crushing them on before that.

Irish glad you drove up almost from Indiana to hang out with us for most the afternoon and night.

To bad another UFer couldn't have made but shit he didnt make last years APC meet either or the year before, or the year before that... ::)

Hope next year we get even more UF players to come to the meet, I need help beating the SHO boys. ;)