New Here

Hey people I am Chuck and I am new around here.

I came across this site on the PSN forums along with a few others, but this one caught my eye as it was the most attractive of them all, but we all know what looks good to ya may not be good for ya, but I hope that's not the case here.

I am 37 and been playing SOCOM for sometime now and I will looking at some of you guys websites in hopes of finding a new home or I may just create one of my own.

What type of Tourneys do you guys do and how come there is no "Hall of Fame" the reason I ask about the Hall of Fame is because I would not mind seeing what clans have made there mark here and I just want to know some history on Urgent Fury.

Hope to see you guys around soon.

Found it:

Chili-Palmer ]

UF Winners

UF1 - [CP] Capital Punishment

UF2 - [TOU] Tactical Ops Unit

UF3 - No Winner declared

UF4 - [JyK] Junkyard Killers

UF: NESSA - [bD] Black Devils

UF Black1 - [\H/] Hollow Ground

UF Black2 - [-->] Don't Fuck Wit

UF Black3 - [s!K] SUICIDE KINGS

UF Black4 - [<N>] NightStalkers

UF Black5 - [PoW] Predators of War

UF Crucible1 - [iLL] iLL GaMeRS

UF Crucible2 - [LPK] Lettin Punks Know

UF Crucible3 - [LPK] Lettin Punks Know

UF CrucibleX - [LTU]

Link: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=8498.0

I am curious, but what type of Scenario's do you have? That sounds interesting.

I also see in that list you guys have Black 1-5 and I then notice you have UF 1-4 whats the difference between Black and UF tourneys.

I am sorry if I seem to have so many questions, but I just want to know whats going on here and make sure this is something I want to get into!

Thanks for the list and the warm welcome guys!

i think i have this right.

each are for different tourney types.

Black is a No boom short tourney that only lasts about 6 weeks start to finish. its for Socom based games.

Crucible is the same thing but for COD.

the Tac Map Tourney are a fight to the finish, hard hitting tourney that lasts up to 13weeks. If your clans survives that long. It will test your clan it ways you'll never think of.

check all the links on the first page and you will find the tac map, and the NETWORK which has a list all the clans that have finished a tourney here, and there websites

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

i think i have this right.

each are for different tourney types.

Black is a No boom short tourney that only lasts about 6 weeks start to finish. its for Socom based games.

Crucible is the same thing but for COD.

the Tac Map Tourney are a fight to the finish, hard hitting tourney that lasts up to 13weeks. If your clans survives that long. It will test your clan it ways you'll never think of.

check all the links on the first page and you will find the tac map, and the NETWORK which has a list all the clans that have finished a tourney here, and there websites

Well said,

And welcome chuck. Please take a look around these parts and dont rush into a clan. Take your time to get to know many clans before you jump in. There ALL GREAT around here, But some offer things that others dont. So just remember socom has a little while before dropping. No rush. You can find all the clans in the clan directory. http://www.UrgentFury.com

I also see in that list you guys have Black 1-5 and I then notice you have UF 1-4 whats the difference between Black and UF tourneys.

I am sorry if I seem to have so many questions, but I just want to know whats going on here and make sure this is something I want to get into!

What rooster and DI said. ;D

Welcome Chuck. I think the easiest way to describe the tac map tourney's is they are like the board game Risk with lots of twists, but with story lines written by the creators to go along with it.

We're doing fine, KingJunk.

We also see you go by Zena and Mazer as well.

It'd be nice if you didn't waste everyone's time here by being nice enough to write out everything you were asking about when you already know what's what around here.

Again, just another waste of everyone's time.

::)

-REVEREND- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yea i hear ya.. it was in the back of my mind too.

I think ChuckMoney is a better name anyway.. lol

This shit is too funny... Actually I think he should change his name to [JunkWaffle] thats the best of 'em all....LoL

LMAO UR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

NOT! L7

-REVEREND- ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Yea i hear ya.. it was in the back of my mind too.

I think ChuckMoney is a better name anyway.. lol

This shit is too funny... Actually I think he should change his name to [JunkWaffle] thats the best of 'em all....LoL

LMAO UR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

NOT! L7

AWWWWW....Come on. it was a LITTLE funny...LoL