Call of Duty 4 Double XP weekend coming up

Call of Duty 4 will be issuing double experience points for all multiplayer games this coming weekend, according to PS3Fanboy.

The boosting period begins tomorrow and will end on September 21, so get practising for a rather hectic batch of sessions. Those of you without the Variety Map Pack will also be pleased to learn of a discounted price for the download, set to be cut to USD 4.99 for an entire week, beginning tomorrow.

Infinity Ward developers have also promised to make their way online to do battle with fans, and are scheduled to hit servers on Friday between 12PM-4PM PST - get prepared for ownage.

We'll be interested to see how many people make the jump from COD4 to World at War this coming holiday season. How about you?

COWonCRACK ]

woopty fuckin do...... lets all go dance around a fire in happiness, then in our drunken haze jump off of a cliff.... because that sounds more appealing then playing COD4.

damnit cow i hate that guy... ive seen a clockwork orange 10 times but i still dont see why it has such a following...your now on my sig hitlist

Vengeance ]
COWonCRACK ]

woopty fuckin do...... lets all go dance around a fire in happiness' date=' then in our drunken haze jump off of a cliff.... because that sounds more appealing then playing COD4.

[/quote']

damnit cow i hate that guy... ive seen a clockwork orange 10 times but i still dont see why it has such a following...your now on my sig hitlist

lol i cant quite explain it yet cause i myself havent began to fully appreciate it. i know i love it, and i love the raw and absolute power of the mind. and theres something about that dream of his after he trys to suicide. i gotta watch it a few more times.

Odgeinator ]

its all good I'm waiting for final fantasy versus 13

Hehe me too...its a long way off though :(

And i still play cod alot..why...cos ive noo other games...well just got soul calibur 4 that might keep me off it...or not..i dunno >.<

final fantasy versus 13 looks good, couple more months and I'll have it LOL ;D