Barack Obama has won... The Victory Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire_N_Ur_Hole ]

Great...higher taxes on businesses = higher costs for everyone, expect more people unemployed...just what we needed , can't wait for that $5-10 gasoline..

I voted for McCain lol. I am even more disappointed. Especially hearing things like OBama is going to down play a lot of issues now since everyone knows its impossible to attain and the youth will be outraged after all this hope stuff.

O-BAMA!!!! O_BAMA!!!! O_BAMA!!!!! wWWoott wWOOTTTttt!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say that after 20+ long months of blogging, debating and talking to people all over the united states... it was one of the most special nights in my life to watch history unfold. I never thought in my life that I would see an African American man become POTUS.

Thank you all who voted, McCain or Obama. It's what makes america, America.

Red0ctobeR ]
KingJunK ]

Its gone take ALL 4 of his years just to start the clean up Bush mess!

Oh god really?

Is that gonna be the excuse now? Christ

I know right. We are SUFFERING for the Clinton times now. Anyone could get a loan causing all the crisis we are in right now. No one thinks about that. People can't pay LOANS that they took out in the 90's not 00's. But ofcourse barely any Obama supporters knows ONE thing that he stands for. Or the fact that he won't support ISRAEL especially because of the fact that the US is the LAST ally for Israel = World War 3.

CDBS14 ]

obamas speech was epic. specially the yes we can part.

Yes, I think it's funny and shallow that in this historic night that all can be said is negative things and petty shit in this thread. ::) Some can't see the forrest for the trees I guess. Both McCain's and Obama's was AWESOME! Such a great night for America. I once again believe and have hope not only in our democracy but the American dream has been restored for me. :)