Why sell to Gamestop?

We should have a board around these parts where people can list games they may be willing to sell. I know people sell games to gamestop and people buy used games from GS.

Well lets drop thier profit margin and help fellow gamers. What do you guys say?

I have madden 06 for sale lol j/k about madden.

We had a game swap thread on the APC site. Basically, we posted up what games we had and we willing to part with, and then traded them. A straight trade worked, but exchange for money ALWAYS brings problems.

One guy felt that the other guy tricked him, the game was damaged, etc. etc.

I do not represent UF in ANY capacity, but this is something I think leaves too much room for error in a community this large.

It should stick to clan sites IMO.

Example:

I have a game for sale. I offer it up, and Bandit purchases it via Paypal. Now before I go to ship it, I get a message from Tow stating he found out I had sex with his cat last time I visited, and am no longer welcome at RVN or UF.

Does Bandit get his game? Maybe, maybe not. I may be pissed cause Bandit is a UF mod, and take it out on him.

Sure, Paypal has it's own fraud protection, but why risk it?

Again, JMO.

Just put your games up for sale on Craigslist.com ... It's free and the people can come to you and pay you cash. I've been doing that and I sell my games in like a day for more then GS will give me. If you don't want people coming to your house put them on Ebay and ship.

My Old broken PS3 I got $200 for without the hard drive.

Tool_Minion ]

We had a game swap thread on the APC site. Basically, we posted up what games we had and we willing to part with, and then traded them. A straight trade worked, but exchange for money ALWAYS brings problems.

I do not represent UF in ANY capacity, but this is something I think leaves too much room for error in a community this large.

Example:

I have a game for sale. I offer it up, and Bandit purchases it via Paypal. Now before I go to ship it, I get a message from Tow stating he found out I had sex with his cat last time I visited, and am no longer welcome at RVN or UF.

Does Bandit get his game? Maybe, maybe not. I may be pissed cause Bandit is a UF mod, and take it out on him.

Again, JMO.

All i can say is wow

Tool_Minion ]

Example:

Again, JMO.

What? ???

PHILLYFAN ]
Tool_Minion ]

We had a game swap thread on the APC site. Basically' date=' we posted up what games we had and we willing to part with, and then traded them. A straight trade worked, but exchange for money ALWAYS brings problems.

Example:

Again, JMO.

[/quote']

All i can say is wow

Um....yeah.

Now I gotta go ask my cat if anything happened when Tool was over.

And when she denies it, I have to convince her that it's not her fault. It's his.