To all socom communitys I am sorry

How can you even take this guy seriously, but my advice to you admiration or crusha or whatever you want to be called. Don't worry about what community of gamers think about you. You need to A~ Find help with some sort of self estem issue you have. or B ~ Just go your own way and not worry about what other people are doing or saying because no matter what you think, It only effects you if you let it.

Actually I was just saying I was sorry to the community so maby all you flmaing me and telling me to seek help how but you look at your other posts then take a look in the mirror. I said my sorries have a great day. I moved on I have a new start and I feel damn good

hey man, good luck with trying to find help. i dont mean that in a nasty or malicious way either.

Yeah, dude... all kidding aside... I was pretty much serious. You need to back off from gaming man. For someone to take the time and film themselves in a 10 MINUTE video crying or joking around, needs serious help and introspection in their life. I don't think you are mature enough to handle online gaming. That's not flaming or being malicious. That's giving you SERIOUS advice.

If nothing else... take a break for 90 days. See if that helps. ;)