a poll on socom games

S2 is killing. Very interesting that it still holds the torch above the others. I think they should have never messed with the lobby system and like Goat said, if they would have just upgraded the engine and graphics and kept it at the level they had, design wise and layout... it would blow away all games out there to this day. :P

CDBS14 ]

i am pretty sure we can sue /6 for false advertisement and selling a defective product' date=' i mean there are thing son the manual that are not on the game.

[/quote']

How about you go to the PS forums and join the other 5,000 kids that wanna sue over it. :P

BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

i am pretty sure we can sue /6 for false advertisement and selling a defective product' date=' i mean there are thing son the manual that are not on the game.

[/quote']

How about you go to the PS forums and join the other 5,000 kids that wanna sue over it. :P

LOL, yeah why dont you man?

RNG187 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

Class action lawsuit? RNG and I can be legal advisers :P

Lockdown ]
RNG187 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

yep, best part is; when you say the word lawsuit to them, trust me they will patch the game. happened to ubisoft and rainbow six vegas2. If enough people send in a complain to the FTC, the FTC starts to send messages to ubi and well the next day servers are fixed and we get new maps for free a few months later.

Lockdown ]
RNG187 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
CDBS14 ]

[/quote']

we should actually do it.

I think we should as a community write a formal complaint against /6 and SCEA to the FTC and everyone in the community sign it as a petition of complaint. We should also recruit from the PSN forums and the Socom forums so that we can garner enough support that they'll be forced to take action. I'm dead serious about this, I'm pissed that I can't smoothly play this game without there being issues and that a lot of the promises made to the consumer by /6 and SCEA have gone unfulfilled.

We need to plan this out and be serious not just talk and joke about it. I really do want to take action on this.

Who else is with us? I might put a poll up to see what kind of support there is.

My fee would be a #2 pencil and 3 paperclips