Whats Your Speed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

389827679.png

it will change every time....turn off your cable box and hook directly up to the cable line...will be faster..

i think we pay for a 10/2..

i heard a while back that the online gaming will only take so much anyway so it doesnt really matter what connection you got ...and i say BULLSHIT... routers and wireless will be the cause of atleast 30 gray hairs in the future

389860612.png

I'm paying for a 16mb download and 1mb upload speed. I figure I'm losing some speed because I bought a splitter and split the signal to my Media Center PC where I record my tv shows. They piggyback their basic cable tv service on the same cables, so this way I'm getting 78 free channels for the price of high speed cable alone. Not a bad deal to say the least! ;D