Demo for UFC Undisputed out on PS3

GREATEST game I have ever played. Most technical game I have ever played. I can't wait to make a fighter and go through seasons of this game. I couldn't care less about the On-line. :-\

I have played the demo for hours. I can't wait for May 19th. :'(

I will have this game the day of. ;D 8)

X-_SHaTTeReD_-X ]

yea its a great game my only complain is its difficult to switch guards when your doing your ground game

That it is. I think it's mainly because both of these guys aren't the best on the ground. I'm hoping that when you have a player who is better on the ground it is a little easier.

aZyOuThInKeYeIz ]

Let me clarify..

It wasn't HD error..

It was the output settings are incorrect..

I'm at work so I can't see exactly what it says but it wasn't a corrupted file or error like that.

You might have to check your PS3 display settings to make sure 480i is enabled(which is the resolution for SD TV). My TV isn't 1080p capable only 1080i so if I have 1080p checked I will get a similar error or it could be that I use composite cables (the red, green, blue ones) and those aren't 1080p capable. Either way I think it was a setting on your PS3 causing the problem.

yea that's true prime i didn't think of it that way i hope BJ Penn is gonna be a beast on the ground... also dont be harsh on Liddell he was a great fighter in hes prime now that hes 39 he lost hes edge as a fighter and he tried to fight a younger, talented up and coming fighter like Shogun and got knocked straight on hes ass i hope he retires he is still a legend and one of my favorite fighters

yeah, i still like liddell, but he just doesnt have it anymore. im pretty sure dana white is making liddell retire because he doesnt want to see him get hurt anymore.

"In a new interview with InsideFighting.com, UFC president Dana White has reaffirmed his desire for former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell to retire after sustaining his fourth loss in five fights last week at UFC 97.

White was outspoken about his feelings regarding Liddell's future immediately after his long-time friend suffered a first-round TKO loss to Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Days later, he remained adamant about his preference for Liddell's next career move.

"Chuck Liddell is stupid rich," White began to tell Inside Fighting. "Chuck Liddell is done. He's got nothing left to prove. He's the most famous guy on earth. I love him like a [expletive] brother and I don't want to see him get hurt. There is no reason for it."

White continued by expressing his belief that at Liddell's age, a comeback is simply not likely.

"He's [expletive] 40 years old man," proclaimed White. "These guys that are fighting now are young, explosive, fast [expletive] kids who are well rounded mixed martial artists. There's no [expletive] reason for Chuck Liddell to be out there at 40 years old still fighting. I don't want to make a [expletive] nickel off that ever."

Liddell reportedly has one more fight left on his UFC contract, but it appears that White doesn't want to leave the choice of whether he should continue to fight in Liddell's hands.

"Believe me, it will be a [expletive] war if he tries not to retire, believe me," he said. "I love him. He helped me build this business. We started when he was making five hundred [to show] and five hundred [to win]. And we had the dream of him becoming a big star and winning the title and making all kinds of money... We did it all man. We [expletive] did it all. We did it. We did it. It's [expletive] over. He's 40 years old, it is over."

• 2 weeks later...

Best Buy is offering an even better deal...

for 59.99 you get:

- Xbox 360 or PS3 version of UFC Undisputed

- UFC DVD of 14.99 value or less

- $10.00 pay per view cash

- 10 Dollar gift card

If you can return the DVD (not sure if thats possible) you get the game for as little as $45.00 Plus the 20 bucks as a bonus.